[DOWNLOAD] Phantom patch 755P 28/8/13

holmroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by holmroad:

Phantom patch 755P 28/8/13

Here is todays latest Phantom patch 755P as posted today:-:Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
... and its no longer the LATEST 755P patch as there is also one dated 29/8/13, which ALLEGEDLY fixed the Blind Scan probs, but did NOT - so not worth bothering with!! lol!!:nopity:

Here's a copy of the feedback post I placed in the OTHER thread, just to finish off what I believe is a REALLY bad job - patch-wise!!
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/377854/#post2348979

Here's a real KILLER for the latest patches - I have noticed more and more that my TM6900HD Super has been locking up immediately I boot up from cold!
I suspected a possible problem with the Power Board and changed a bulging capacitor over the weekend, thinking reasonably that this would remedy the problem - but NO I cannot even then get the stb to stay on unfrozen even after constantly switching off/on at the back!
I have been testing test 'beta' patches direct from TM/Phantom, plus patches 752P, 753P, two lots of 755P (28 & 29/8) - all with same prob!
So I've now reverted to patch 726P - and its now ALL FINE - so SOMETHING in these crap patches is now also causing power supply problems - on TOP of everything else!
Needless to say I'm feeling very peeved with all this - even more so - please sort all this out please Phantom asap!

(PS: I am now back on old faithful patch 726P - with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL - apart of course from lacking all the later mods for softcams etc!):Angryfire

Last edited by a moderator:
Further progress report:-
Here we go guys, two days after reverting to patch 726P and much TM6900HD Super usage since, I have still had NO lock-up problems AT ALL with my stb - so to ME at least this proves conclusively that whoever is currently producing the Phantom patches (whether in London, Korea or Timbuktu) is not adjusting something in the patch basic software to allow for the extra strain put on the PSU by all these additional softcam features, such as ORF, TNT Sat, CS Link, Bulsat, Digit**k, 7 day EPG, etc etc - so I'm CONVINCED thats all it is and that ANY patchmaker worth his salt SHOULD be able to make these adjustments to the PSU settings accordingly!:drink:

Back