[DOWNLOAD] OpenVix Hades 018 - Sky looking Setup

Did you install it via the telnet method as per the authors instructions or did you install it from within the image via the software manager ? Installing via telnet and the opkg update command is recommended as this will force the install of any dependency plugins need for tsmedia to run correctly.
hi all,
i've installed it through the Plugins panel of the Sky image only and then update to the latest
i'm looking for streaming addons in french if possible for sports and movie!And TSmedia is the best i think

I use the built-in AutoBouquetMaker within Service Scanning and normally have it set to auto update channel list early hours each morning.
What is frequency/transponder for Premier Sport HD? The region is set at custom SD as most HD channel will not work unless you have an original box and card (well with $ky UK anyhow).
Image is installed on your actual box but it's recommended to setup EPG to save to either a HDD or USB stick.

Hi there,
Got my channels updated via RATS channels updater and I now have Premier Sports in HD.
Can I just say that this is fantastic image, I just don’t know enough have to get my Premier Sports HD channel without using RATS channel updater.
Thanks Ketmp keep up the good work

Hi there,
Got my channels updated via RATS channels updater and I now have Premier Sports in HD.
Can I just say that this is fantastic image, I just don’t know enough have to get my Premier Sports HD channel without using RATS channel updater.
Thanks Ketmp keep up the good work
At least you're sorted. I noticed very recently you have to update a file to get Premier Sports or wait until next release of Vix.

I'm going to upload the info to this forum.

You will be happy with @Rat's bouquet as a lot on this forum do use it and I know a lot of time is spent updating rat's bouquet.

Fantastic image, great effort, many thanks Ketmp and SpaceRat.

For those using the Vix's AutoBouquetMaker and wanting to watch Premier Sports HD and Setanta Sports 1 HD, you can download this plugin update.

All this does is add these two channels to the existing bouquets. You would still need to ensure your provider has this channel in their line-up.

This is only needed for Hades 18 or less. Any new Openvix image will include this update already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ketmp,

Now that I have this image on my Solo2 SE {no service port} I am right in thinking that it is a Lonrison v4 flashed Solo2 clone unit and not a Sunray.

BTY Thanks for doing the plugin so fast, now watching Premier Sports in full HD

Now that I have this image on my Solo2 SE {no service port} I am right in thinking that it is a Lonrison v4 flashed Solo2 clone unit and not a Sunray.
That is correct,

Looking for bit of advice, I've ordered one of the boxes today as per pic attached.

Obviously is a clone from Aliexpress but I would LOVE to flash this image to it once I get it. Can anyone advise if that'd be safe ? Vu Solo2 se.jpg

Also do you have to flash this box using the RS232 at rear or is it the usual usb with image on then boot box type method of flashing?

Cheers for any help in advance.

Looking for bit of advice, I've ordered one of the boxes today as per pic attached.

Obviously is a clone from Aliexpress but I would LOVE to flash this image to it once I get it. Can anyone advise if that'd be safe ? View attachment 90451

Also do you have to flash this box using the RS232 at rear or is it the usual usb with image on then boot box type method of flashing?

Cheers for any help in advance.

Chances are this image will run on your box worst thing that can happen is the image will not boot. You will need to flash via USB.

Chances are this image will run on your box worst thing that can happen is the image will not boot. You will need to flash via USB.

Cheers for advice Ferret, as always there to help and much appreciated.

Hi gokane1973,

It looks like the same box as mine because it does not have a rear service port like the Sunray. I flashed two boxes last Saturday and all is good.

Here's what I did,
1, Download the file OpenVix Hades 018 - Sky looking Setup
2, Unzip and place it on a formated USB pen-drive, format it as FAT32
3, Switch off the box at the rear then plug in the pen-drive in the front USB
4, Hold down the front power button then turn the box back on via the rear switch still holding down the power button for around 10 seconds
5, Let it do the flash and DO NOT TURN IT OFF
6, The box will re-boot and start with SKY believe in better screen
7, If you need Premier Sport in HD you will have to update via ketmp plugin {thanks}
8, Good plugins are Rat's bouquet

Hope this help you,

Cheers,

Last edited:
Finally got chance to load this image. Can confirm it worked a treat. Only had one small issue, when tried to re-run AutoBouquetsMaker to my region it gave message after about 7-8 seconds to state tuner response timed out. Not sure if I need to run a full scan before it'll start generating new bouquets but will try that soon.

Thanks again to the guys who advised on this thread....

My mate has an image like this on a zgemma box. Love to get this on my vu solo2 but not sure which clone version i have.

My mate has an image like this on a zgemma box. Love to get this on my vu solo2 but not sure which clone version i have.

Does it have a mini usb port on the rear ? It it does it is sunray if not its lornison or Drangonworth and you would need to post a pic of your mobo.

First off thanks for a great image. I have used it on lonrisun solo2 mini and solo2.
The first problem I had when clicking channel up/down button so many times it came up with the message please enable picture in picture first. I changed skins so instead of using blue hd skin I went back to vix night hd skin and this seems to have resolved this problem.

The second problem when streaming films I usually skip forward by pressing 3- 30 seconds 6- 1 minute 9- 5 minutes
But using this image 9 only skips forward a minute. Is there an easy way to reset the button setup please?

So my original solo2 hades 18 still has 9 button skipping 5 minutes, copied the keymap file to vu solo2 clone with this sky look hades 18 and still 9 button only skips a minute. Must be something in the settings.

**Update - fixed this issue. I just did a factory reset and all is well again. Thanks

Last edited:
Back