[DOWNLOAD] OpenVix Hades 018 - Sky looking Setup

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by ketmp:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> OpenVix Hades 018 - Sky looking Setup

OpenVix Hades 018
(for Lonrison v4 flashed Solo2 clones only)
Sky looking setup

(build 07/07/15)

This image is for use with v4 flashed boxes only.

GGq4DWC.jpg

7E5FQhY.jpg

y6O8Rgj.jpg

7UQA8mW.jpg

This is backup of OpenVix Hades designed to mimic Sky where possible. I have added MGCamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file), Picons, BlueHD skin and Sky 'Believe in Better' bootlogo.

I have also setup timeshift to closely mimic Sky+ as possible and re-mapped red button to display EPG and green button to display recorded(movies) list. EPG screen has been slightly modified to improve user experience! EPG data and timeshift are set to save to HDD but can be changed.

You just need to change region and add your CWS line to newcamd.list (saved in /var/keys)

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image, and ideally, doing a USB flash of this image with no restore of settings.

These drivers have the drivers confirmed as clone-safe (with v4 flashed boxes).

Online updating is possible as this image has SpaceRat's triple driver protection (driver version patch, drivers write-protected and opkg wrapper) already applied but I still advise against doing an online update. Any updates done are at your own risk as it may cause bricked box!

Due to these drivers being old (no newer drivers available), features such as XBMC, animated screens, 1080 skins and support for new gstreamer will not work and/or may have been removed.

I take no responsibility for any bricked boxes or other problems due to using this image. Use this image at your own risk!

I would like to thank @SpaceRat for his support in aiding removal of image features not supported due to Lonrison-safe drivers being old. I couldn't have done this image without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Thanks for the image, it is working great. I am just wondering what picons you used and were did you get them from?

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for the image, it is working great. I am just wondering what picons you used and were did you get them from?

Thanks
The picons I use are Ocram 220x132 transparent white no padding.

I use the SNP (Service Named Picons) which reduces amount of times picons have to be updated due to transponder/frequency changes.

I generally get it from the openvix download site as they have a section for picons.

Hi There,

I have just brought a second hand VU+ Solo2 SE {Clone}and would like to use this image. I know it's not a Sunray because it does not have a service port so it most be a Lornison box, what I don't know is if is a V4 unit?

How can I check or are all Lornison box V4!!! And how would I go about flashing the box? USB or cable via RS232 port?

Cheers,

Although your box isn't a sunray, you could try Hades 18 for sunray and if that doesn't work you could then try this image (hades 18 for Lonrison v4 flashed).

Both images have had the drivers patched to avoid clone bomb and i've not heard of anyone suffering from clone bomb with either of these recent images (NB older images the v4 drivers could brick your box).

At this time, I would avoid flashing v4 update unless you have no choice (ie none of the recent images work).

When flashing either of the images, I would USB flash and not restore any previous settings.

Also, I would recommend doing a full image backup first of your current image.

Hi Ketmp,

Thanks for the advice, I am using Vix Apollo 160 which was placed on in March this year and using HD Blue for my EPG skin.

Just a few question please, if I do a full back-up of image and setting i.e. Vix Apollo 160 and I place a image on that is wrong could I just re-flash with my backup? The last think I want to do is brick my box by updating it with the wrong image.

Ideally what I am looking for is a good image thats work and looks like SKY from boot up to EPG

Again thanks,

If you actually did a usb flash with apollo 160 then you should be okay with latest hades 18. However, you can't restore settings i'm afraid which means setting everything up again so ensure you backup your timers (timers.xml and autotimers.xml within /etc/enigma2) and your softcam line (if applicable).

If you did an online update from a previous version then not certain tbh.

Yes, doing a full image backup means you should be able to just go back without a problem.

Those that had problems flashing the v4 flash update, reported problems using all images thereafter which is why I advise against flashing the v4 flash update unless absolutely needed (ie both recent sunray and lonrson v4 images don't work correctly).

If you're happy using your current image and don't have a problem then consider staying on current image to save any possible heartache if anything does happen when upgrading. Personally, most changes in Hades was behind the scenes type stuff and you may not notice anything and especially as hades may have to the end of of it's life due to change in OE-A core again.

I have a spare box to play with so it will be a total clean install. I will have a go at the weekend and let you all know. The box was already flashed with Apollo 160 it just that your image looks better with Sky boot up logo and your planner size text looks to be bigger and more colorful.

Thanks for your help,

Hi all,
And thanks Ketmp for this wonderful image
i use it not for Sky channel but french channels bouquet
Also is there a solution for TSmedia to work well on this image?
i've succeed to install TSmedia but all the addons write me an error before loading any movie!

I haven't used tsmedia for a while actually.

Are you using version from feeds (without an update) or did you get tsmedia to update itself after you installed it from feeds?

Hi all,
And thanks Ketmp for this wonderful image
i use it not for Sky channel but french channels bouquet
Also is there a solution for TSmedia to work well on this image?
i've succeed to install TSmedia but all the addons write me an error before loading any movie!

Did you install it via the telnet method as per the authors instructions or did you install it from within the image via the software manager ? Installing via telnet and the opkg update command is recommended as this will force the install of any dependency plugins need for tsmedia to run correctly.

Hi Ketmp,

I have placed the image on my box and it work a treat. Line is on and clearing channels, just a few questions please

1 How do I update the list when new channels come online? I normal would use autobouquets 28.2
2 I have noticed that Premier Sport is not clearing and where is HD
3 I will be installing a hardrive at the weekend will the image go straight their

Thanks,

1 How do I update the list when new channels come online? I normal would use autobouquets 28.2
I use the built-in AutoBouquetMaker within Service Scanning and normally have it set to auto update channel list early hours each morning.
2 I have noticed that Premier Sport is not clearing and where is HD
What is frequency/transponder for Premier Sport HD? The region is set at custom SD as most HD channel will not work unless you have an original box and card (well with $ky UK anyhow).
3 I will be installing a hardrive at the weekend will the image go straight their
Image is installed on your actual box but it's recommended to setup EPG to save to either a HDD or USB stick.

can i am upgrade in my box Vu+solo2 se ?
Downloads: A new file has been added by ketmp:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> OpenVix Hades 018 - Sky looking Setup

OpenVix Hades 018
(for Lonrison v4 flashed Solo2 clones only)
Sky looking setup

(build 07/07/15)

This image is for use with v4 flashed boxes only.

GGq4DWC.jpg

7E5FQhY.jpg

y6O8Rgj.jpg

7UQA8mW.jpg

This is backup of OpenVix Hades designed to mimic Sky where possible. I have added MGCamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file), Picons, BlueHD skin and Sky 'Believe in Better' bootlogo.

I have also setup timeshift to closely mimic Sky+ as possible and re-mapped red button to display EPG and green button to display recorded(movies) list. EPG screen has been slightly modified to improve user experience! EPG data and timeshift are set to save to HDD but can be changed.

You just need to change region and add your CWS line to newcamd.list (saved in /var/keys)

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image, and ideally, doing a USB flash of this image with no restore of settings.

These drivers have the drivers confirmed as clone-safe (with v4 flashed boxes).

Online updating is possible as this image has SpaceRat's triple driver protection (driver version patch, drivers write-protected and opkg wrapper) already applied but I still advise against doing an online update. Any updates done are at your own risk as it may cause bricked box!

Due to these drivers being old (no newer drivers available), features such as XBMC, animated screens, 1080 skins and support for new gstreamer will not work and/or may have been removed.

I take no responsibility for any bricked boxes or other problems due to using this image. Use this image at your own risk!

I would like to thank @SpaceRat for his support in aiding removal of image features not supported due to Lonrison-safe drivers being old. I couldn't have done this image without him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back