CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> OpenVix Apollo 152 (XBMC) $ky skin - Sunray solo2

OpenVix Apollo 152 (XBMC)
(for Sunray Solo2 only)

Sky
looking setup

Source Date: 01/03/15
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: Current XBMC drivers (patched)

This is backup of OpenVix Apollo designed to mimic $ky where possible. I have added TSMedia, Picons and MGGcamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file), BlueHD v3.1 skin and Sky 'Believe in Better' bootlogo. I have setup timeshift to closely mimic $ky+ as possible.

The "Sky UK (SD)" provider within Auto Bouquet Maker (ABM) has been modified and now includes Irish channels like Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports 1 within relevant section (eg Sports) of Sky UK.

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image.

Updating is possible, but keep in mind future driver releases/updates may harm your box. This image has the driver version patch and drivers write-protected already to reduce (but not guarantee) likelyhood of drivers being replaced during an update. Any updates done are at your own risk!

Credit goes to Sim2/Sunray team (with special thanks to RamiMAHER for the patched xbmc drivers and Gjstroom for patching driver version).

Thanks also go to Rossi2000 for the BlueHD skin and whomever designed the bootlogo. Any copyright is hereby acknowledged.

This image has only been tested on Sunray Solo2 clones. Use on any other clones may result in a bricked box. Use at your own risk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloads: A new file has been added by ketmp:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> OpenVix Apollo 152 (XBMC) $ky skin - Sunray solo2

OpenVix Apollo 152 (XBMC)
(for Sunray Solo2 only)

Sky
looking setup

Source Date: 01/03/15
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: Current XBMC drivers (patched)

This is backup of OpenVix Apollo designed to mimic $ky where possible. I have added TSMedia, Picons and MGGcamD 1.38 (along with mg_cfg config file), BlueHD v3.1 skin and Sky 'Believe in Better' bootlogo. I have setup timeshift to closely mimic $ky+ as possible.

The "Sky UK (SD)" provider within Auto Bouquet Maker (ABM) has been modified and now includes Irish channels like Setanta Ireland and Setanta Sports 1 within relevant section (eg Sports) of Sky UK.

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image.

Updating is possible, but keep in mind future driver releases/updates may harm your box. This image has the driver version patch and drivers write-protected already to reduce (but not guarantee) likelyhood of drivers being replaced during an update. Any updates done are at your own risk!

Credit goes to Sim2/Sunray team (with special thanks to RamiMAHER for the patched xbmc drivers and Gjstroom for patching driver version).

Thanks also go to Rossi2000 for the BlueHD skin and whomever designed the bootlogo. Any copyright is hereby acknowledged.

This image has only been tested on Sunray Solo2 clones. Use on any other clones may result in a bricked box. Use at your own risk!

thanks i love the button setup way better than the default vix.

just wanna make sure if i do a backup of the setting on this image and run it on a lonrisun box with vix 147 will it work or will it cause problems as this is a newer version of vix

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
...just wanna make sure if i do a backup of the setting on this image and run it on a lonrisun box with vix 147 will it work or will it cause problems as this is a newer version of vix...
Probably but just to be on safe side I would make a image backup on your lonrison box first. If you have a confirmed v4 flashed box then there is recent vix available now for Lonrison as well.

Probably but just to be on safe side I would make a image backup on your lonrison box first. If you have a confirmed v4 flashed box then there is recent vix available now for Lonrison as well.

no it didnt work. i got an error. trying to update the box to v4 s0 i can get this version u have for lonrisun.

I've posted in your other thread re v4 flash.

i must be missing something here, i have the sunray solo 2 had it for a few months and ive done a few updates am on build openvix 161 and i have not had any problems !

i must be missing something here, i have the sunray solo 2 had it for a few months and ive done a few updates am on build openvix 161 and i have not had any problems !
If you have a sunray then it's possible to update as I lock down the drivers. I still recommend not doing online updates for extra peace of mind but it's your choice.

The post before my one, if that's what you're referring to, is talking about v4 flash is for Lonrison clones, not sunray.

Last edited:
Back