[DOWNLOAD] openvix-4.2.001.release-zgemma-star-lc

hi Ferret cant download the file because i am a new to forum is there another place to get images
thanks Stuart
ps really need help wife giving me jip wasting 100 pounds

Last edited:
hi Ferret cant download the file because i am a new to forum is there another place to get images
thanks Stuart
ps really need help wife giving me jip wasting 100 pounds

A new image will not clear the channels.

You need to google card share we dont get into that here it breaks forum rules.

Hi Feret sorted the box out just locating a suitable line thanks for all the help from this great site

Hi, if I flash this image to my box will it leave me only having to input the line via ftp?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I'm new to the zGemma boxes, I have an openbox.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a good back up image for an LC box do that I have minimal setup? I spent hours the other day and couldn't get it to work, I'm probably doing something wrong though.

Thanks

Paul.

Thanks for the reply, I'm new to the zGemma boxes, I have an openbox.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a good back up image for an LC box do that I have minimal setup? I spent hours the other day and couldn't get it to work, I'm probably doing something wrong though.

Thanks

Paul.

Not found any for the LC.

Does the attached image have softcams installed, etc? Thank You (LC)

I got a zgemma Star H2 and am searching for another image because the openatv included is not stable

Not really it struggles with a slow cpu and low memory you could try something like Jedi maker and a swap file before you purchase something else.

Back