[DOWNLOAD] openvix-4.2.001.release-zgemma-star-lc

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate i bought a zgemma lc box and have been shafted for a 100 pound were do i start to sort the box myself
Sorting it out in what respect clearing the channels? We dont really go to far into that side of it. Image and cam setup is ok.

hi Ferret cant download the file because i am a new to forum is there another place to get images
thanks Stuart
ps really need help wife giving me jip wasting 100 pounds

Last edited:

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hi Ferret cant download the file because i am a new to forum is there another place to get images
thanks Stuart
ps really need help wife giving me jip wasting 100 pounds
A new image will not clear the channels.

You need to google card share we dont get into that here it breaks forum rules.

Hi Feret sorted the box out just locating a suitable line thanks for all the help from this great site

Hi, if I flash this image to my box will it leave me only having to input the line via ftp?

Thanks

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, if I flash this image to my box will it leave me only having to input the line via ftp?

Thanks
Its a base image not a backup so setup is required

Thanks for the reply, I'm new to the zGemma boxes, I have an openbox.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a good back up image for an LC box do that I have minimal setup? I spent hours the other day and couldn't get it to work, I'm probably doing something wrong though.

Thanks

Paul.

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the reply, I'm new to the zGemma boxes, I have an openbox.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a good back up image for an LC box do that I have minimal setup? I spent hours the other day and couldn't get it to work, I'm probably doing something wrong though.

Thanks

Paul.
Not found any for the LC.

andriavonjy

Premium Member
Premium Member
I got a zgemma Star H2 and am searching for another image because the openatv included is not stable

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got a zgemma Star H2 and am searching for another image because the openatv included is not stable
The vix images are not official releases i suggest if OpenATV is not stable for you then try OpenPli .

TEST