[DOWNLOAD] OpenPLi-4-Dm800HD-sim2-ssl84d-Backup-by-alimac

oh dear been away for a week came back an it wouldn't boot reflashing the image now lol

Think this old toy is on its last legs time for an upgrade

Sorted reflashed /mounted drives/ added line all done in 30 mins.
No need to use flash expander on this box and everything on the drives was already there just need to mount

Been away 10 days, come back to my Dreambox dead on startup.

Decided to use this image.

All seems fine, but added my cline in cccam.cfg located in /etc and I cannot get it working.
The C line used to work on the old image.
I can see the standard channels like BBC, ITV, etc.

Under Setup, softcam setup, I have chosen cccam but still nothing.

Any ideas?

Sugar, sorry I moved onto openatv 5.0 image from alimac.
Confusing myself

Weird thing ... When I go into the info bit of the softcam ... go to CCcam Online Servers, I can see my C lines there, and it shows server connections 2.

But under CCcam Online ActiveClients and everything else, it doesent show anything being connected.

Is it something I've done ... or is it the CCcam server end?

UPDATE:

All sorted. It was the server side ... Did a 24 hour trial with another C line ... and its all working.

Good to hear pal, tbh I have moved on from CCcam, using oscam and there's very little freezing/glitching

Would this image work on an dm800 hd pvr estar v3.0 sim?

Menu-setup-plugins green button

Download Device manager from that lot it disable the automount feature and gives you a bit more control, this will sort your mount issues out.

made my day!!!! this worked! i have forgotton everything where ive not fiddled for so long!

Hi I have a dream box 800 hd pvr clone.Will this image work and if so is it easy to set up crossepg?

depends on what sim card you have sim2 will be fine

depends on what sim card you have sim2 will be fine[/QUOTE

Thanks for the reply.Can you tell me if cross epg or cool tv guide are in the plugins.Thanks again.Dreambox 800 hd clone

Is there any way to change the tv guide screen. Was asked in post 28 but not answered. Would prefer screen to look like this...

Attachments

• IMG_0946[1].jpg
    IMG_0946[1].jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
Back