Downloads: A new file has been added by digi247:

Opendroid 4.4 ZgemmaH1 Backup < click here for download

Opendroid 4.4 ZgemmaH1 backup

Installed:

Blackspirit HD Skin
Autobouquets C2 Lite version
Crossepg 0.81 setup for 28.2° east
EPGrefresh setup for Cable
Vhannibal Settings 1.2 ( For Motorised users )

Cams:

CCcam 2.30 (tested working)
Mgcamd 1.38 (tested working)
Oscam_Emu_9848 (tested working on readers and softcam)

Autobouquets has been setup for Granada region please set your own region

Autobouquets C2 Lite version accessible via Green Button Plugins has been set up for local area, Please change network id in Service searching menu

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to make a full image backup using a Zgemma H1 &OpenDriod 4.3 (software manager) then flash back to the same box or flash to a new Zgemma H1 but it just freezes on "FLASH". I have done everything correctly, good quality USB pen drives, copied the saved Zgemma to the root of the pen drive and put it into the back of the box but still nothing.
The only thing I noticed is, an original image has a "splash.bin" in the Zgemma folder were as a newly made backup image doesn't. I much prefer the OpenDroid but if I can't make a full image backup I will have to use another image.

- - - Updated - - -

Making a backing up image with OpenDroid problem, help needed

I'm trying to make a full image backup using a Zgemma H1 &OpenDriod 4.3 (software manager) then flash back to the same box or flash to a new Zgemma H1 but it just freezes on "FLASH". I have done everything correctly, good quality USB pen drives, copied the saved Zgemma to the root of the pen drive and put it into the back of the box but still nothing.
The only thing I noticed is, an original image has a "splash.bin" in the Zgemma folder were as a newly made backup image doesn't. I much prefer the OpenDroid but if I can't make a full image backup I will have to use another image.

- - - Updated - - -

Making a backing up image with OpenDroid problem, help needed

The splash bin is just a splash screen thats loaded to your box it is not needed.

Try using the plugin backupsuite and not the inbuilt backup system.

OpenDroid would not allow it to be installed, It kept saying please remove backup first before installing but there was nothing installed except back up in software manager

Just tried mate circa 7 minutes to do full backup of running image and then re-flashed the backup in under 4 minutes. Works fine here. Full backup was 115MB

Back