[DOWNLOAD] OpenAtv4.2-Dm800HD-sim2-ssl84d-Backup-by-alimac

nothing stopping you having an epg you need to use pluginmover/flashexpander
as box has very little memory this was a test build as stated to see if the sky look worked

i love this image so much i may go back to it even without working epg or hard drive.....

would be happy just to get usb stick mounted and then copy over some plug ins etc to allow for some room!!!! be nice to get it going for xmas lol

looked again mate seems the problem initializeing drive is a problem within openatv image on the 800HD
tried couple older images & a fresh build yesterday all the same wont initialize error message all the time
no idea why that is

pli images all work fine unless someone can suggest the issue i think you need to switch to pli mate

ah so i was right! the hard drive ive been using cant even be seen by another machine, some how the atv image has completely borked it....

windows makes the noise when you plug it in but no drive program will actually seee the disk drive so i cant format it back to fat 32 etc for use on a pc.

put it in another box if you have one initialise it then it can be sorted
can get it to work now i know how to

ah so i was right! the hard drive ive been using cant even be seen by another machine, some how the atv image has completely borked it....

windows makes the noise when you plug it in but no drive program will actually seee the disk drive so i cant format it back to fat 32 etc for use on a pc.

Under win7 enter godmode then administrative tools then create and format hard drive partitions.

Delete the drive partition if it is seen if its not seen id say they drive is goosed.

try this image mate has all you want working best i can do

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/3804/

format usb/hd to fat32 within pc do not initialise as it will fail no idea why but it will
blue button /mounts/device manager/ mount as you see fit reboot box
usb/hd will now work

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all thank you very much:)

installed ok....

copied over CCcam.cfg and still cant get pay channels working:(

only ever had this grief when i was a newbie:):Angryfire

got my usb stick mounted.....still cant find my usb hard drive either on the box or my pc nor can i get pay channels...

did you actually try the image with a cline?

edit got cross epg working with usb stick:)

Last edited:
cfg in usr /keys ?
did you start cam

bloody twat head i forgot what you said the other day!!!!

pay channels sweet

cross epg sweet

now to get hard drive working

follow above & drive will work mate did it a good few times past couple days never failed me

the problem is its seen under device manager but nothing else. i cant format it or partition it or anything

within device manager map it to media/usb or media/hdd will tell you to reboot

tried few drives here all ok mate

Any chance you can upload same image with openwebif preloaded. I don't need the picons, rats updated or itv player if you need to make space. . Will send you a few quid through PayPal for trouble...it's just I really need to be able to use remote control function through openwebif

should be able to use pluginmover & manually install openwebif

Ive deleted picons, rats and itv player to give enough room to ft openwebif to system plugins but not working.

whats not working as fine here

i know its old thread , trying this out love the look of it compared to the openpli version alimac and nearly got crossepg 0.6.2 working, 0.8.1 was doing that loading bug.

quickest way to delete all bouquets? so i can just have rats setup? using phone so no pc software.

thanks

what you mean crossepg nearly works? system plugins & remove autobouquetsmaker if you wish to

It's all works, my box is on its last legs served me well though
Had to remove ABM, rats bouquets, and epg 0.8.1, as I say my box is failing i think
Reinstalled rats bouquets/picons and epg 0.6.2. Plugins- moved everything I could to usb. CCcam and oscam setup. The only thing I can't fix but not major as I don't really record much is the media playback screen. I tried the recent vix fix but that just gave me a boot loop but not too bothered.
All set for the ufc tonight probably fall asleep so I'm setting it to record on 2x boxes just incase lol

Back