software manager
system
mounts
network
av set up
tuner setup
plugins
harddisk
and have placed line file in correct location also when i press blue button i get quick launch menu and long press i get extension menu. can u confirm this is the image OpenATV-3.0-dm800 SSL #84d uk ready backup by me. sorry for being such a pain just cant figure out why not working thanks

did you map the remote to your liking ?

just a thought

but should be able to find easy enough under software manager

Still no joy all I'm getting under software manager is
software update
flash online
complete backup
backup settings
restore settings
select backup files
software manager setup

I'm puzzled as to why I cannot find it??

Mine only has 8 options and softcam is missing???? Is there anyway to check that the backup image had cam included? ??

Last edited:
i done the backup mate its all good why not install TSpanel download a cam from that or install one manually using filebrowser

ok peeps got it working heres what i done went to plugins/download plugins/ softcam and installed a cam, previous attempts kept hanging/blank at downloadable plugins page, anyway after installing cam and rebooting box i then had the softcam option in menu to which i started cam. Thanks all for ur help and perserverance!

Would this backup work with original 800hd?
It should work on a genuine DM800 provided
1. Do not reboot after flashing image
2. Flash the genuine bootloader immeditaley after flashing the image, then reboot.

It should work on a genuine DM800 provided
1. Do not reboot after flashing image
2. Flash the genuine bootloader immeditaley after flashing the image, then reboot.
Thank you.
How can I flash the bootloader after the image?

Thank you.

Same way as you do a image if you use the nfi version of the bootloader

This image includes 84d so if you are already on a sim2 84 version you dont have to flash the ssl before or after.

You only need to flash 84d if your current bootloader is below 84

Thank you.
Just open a new window in your web browser and repeat the flashing process. Select the bootloader instead of image. Only takes a few seconds.
N.B. I am intepreting "original" to mean genuine, i.e not clone.

Thanks.The image works now.
Only problem is I have a motorized system and it only shows satellites on the East but not West in advanced setup menu

Only problem is I have a motorized system and it only shows satellites on the East but not West in advanced setup menu

That possible could be your channel list to blame, does it cover west ?

If it does not transfer a sat list say likra motor list this will include a new satellite.xml and it should then show east and west.

The satellites.xml that comes with this image only has East so you need to copy over your custom satellites.xml.

You can create one here satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

Edit

I think the satellite.xml lives in /etc/tuxbox in this image

Last edited:
Back