[DOWNLOAD] Open vix 3.802 solo2 clone safe image.

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by AJT:

Open vix 3.802 solo2 clone safe image.

Open vix 3.802 this is the last and most upto date image available from open vix thats good for the VU+solo2 clone boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks, are the flashing instructions the same as for a regualr box ?

can I update this patched image ? I am worried that if I update this image then again I would have h/w error message on my solo 2 clone.

can I update this patched image ? I am worried that if I update this image then again I would have h/w error message on my solo 2 clone.

Do not update this image as its the last untouched genuine image that can be used on solo 2 clones before they put new drivers into image to defeat clones..Update it and it will give H.W error.(if you have done this no problem flash image again and start over)OR
For a more upto date image use vix 3.808 clone safe image from downloads..it is completely upto date and has old driver and MAY be up datable when they put a update out

Hi,

do you have a link to the Vix 3.808 safe Image??

Thanks,

RTO

Helios 10 clone safe is now available, cant wait to try it

Thank you very much...3 hours looking to clear the HW error problem and finally this image worked :)

Try this one....

Attachments

• Blackhole 2.0.9 by AJT clone safe.rar
    57.4 MB · Views: 10
Try this one....

Thank You so much, now is my solo2 running again.
Now I have to say that I like openpli more as image-provider.
Can you point out there to find as clonesafe openpli 4.0 image with xbmc? (Xbmc not needed but would be nice)

/Vistasol

I have no idea...I guess I am as new as you to all this. All I know is that AJT, whoever he is, is doing a sterling job! Its the only image that I could get working. I have a couple more to try, but as its not broken I am going to leave it until I have a lot more time...

Back