[DOWNLOAD] Lutron HomeWorks QS Programming software

I have a question regarding HWQS - can you use a Grafik Eye QS with 16 dali zones as the only device to control led drivers in a HWQS system? Will you be able to set areas and assign GEQS zones for the whole apartment, so everything work smoothly and be controlled from HWQS panel and hqwis buttons? That would simplify the system and reduce its price dramatically

I desperately need old version of Homeworks Illumination for my house. Unfortunately version 8.4 downloaded from this page doesynt support my config files given to me as .HDF, please can anyone share old version? Or maybe there is away of uploading it with latest software?

I desperately need old version of Homeworks Illumination for my house. Unfortunately version 8.4 downloaded from this page doesynt support my config files given to me as .HDF, please can anyone share old version? Or maybe there is away of uploading it with latest software?
I have 7.3

Why not do the level 2 / inclusive training mate?

Lutron training is fantastic and the support is great!

I am looking for inclusive software -- I have level one training but have been programming my system at home with inclusive for a while but the computer crashed so i need the software again. Can anyone help me upgrade my essentials to inclusive? Please.

I have devices in system i can't program with essentials and this is my home

Why not do the level 2 / inclusive training mate?

Lutron training is fantastic and the support is great!

Mick

Wish I can, I don't live at USA. Can only do Online training.
When someone travels to American I buy the Homeworks QS parts and instal at my town.

I thought about doing the training, just don't have the time. Isn't it expensive?

Last edited:
Im working on an older Homeworks system, what do I need to be able to reprogram the system? I can work on RA 2, but havent workrd on homeworks before

i just need to changer the ip address of the RadioRA2 main repeter to work with my new network. i have lutron designer 10.7 but don't find the option to connect and change the ip address of radiora2 repeter. can someone help me with this one?

Hey,

Is anyone able to upload HomeworksQS version 8.4.0 again? Unfortunately the download link in the History tab is dead (gives a 404 not found error).

Cheers!

Back