[DOWNLOAD] Kryptview_A850_ complete

hi John I have the hd a850 went down a while ago just wondering if your new fix will get it up and running or is there anything else I could do cheers mackie123

Kryptview channels are no longer 'free' : After you have updated your box, you will need to purchase a 'line'.

(Not sure if talk on 'lines' is allowed on this forum, so will say no more...)

hi John, please needs to download this file how do i do it?
Thanks ky1
READ THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).

If you cannot wait then you can always join our Premium Members group who get unlimited downloads, hidden DOWNLOADS, Special Private Forums, a whole bunch of extra features to boot (click link below to see all features).

Click here for Premium Membership Info

It will be an old file as kv is not supported anymore,what version is on your box and does it allow an external server to be added,if not you are on an older version.

Reactions: ky1
No, it does not have an external server adding options is that mean im buggers?

The old kv boxes used kv server to open up the channels but instead of having a non working box a newer image allowed the box to be reused to add your own details from your cable server to make box work again.
One of the issues now is some tv channels are in the radio section as the box is old so wont get fixed.+other issue is some sports channels dont work even on enigma2 boxes.

Thanks cactikid, any advice on decent box to by?

Thanks mate. What's best place to buy one. Sorry for this buddy.

I lost cable channels years ago and went back to foreign sat as i had a motorised system and not into sports.I presume you dont have a sat dish so iptv it looks like.I dont use it or need it yet so cannot comment on it.

In my opinion mate cable has finished no sports channels.
I tend to disagree with this, sorry Joe 😁.
Ok Sky sports has left the building, but i still have 20 working sports channels on Cable.

And if you think about it, for what you pay for CS you would never get the same available channels on Cable if you took a legit sub.

Of course it will all go eventually but i think at this moment in time a CS sub is still very much worth it, its a fraction of the price and there are still a great selection of channels.

Of course i run a IPTV sub along side it so i get the best of both worlds..and still only pay a fraction of the price 😁
But i still find CS much more reliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: ky1
Back