Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Ferret:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> Kodi Direct OE2.2 Plugin

Update:30/12/2014

Hi Friends,

It seems some of you still want to use KodiDirct with the dm7080hd.
The .deb is attached for testing. After install - do 'yes' to update20141230.

For first test - please try Youtube from Addons-Categories. Please post any crashlog.

Regards, pcd.
Thx @ pcd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, do you happen to know if there's a kodi download for VU + Duo? I've been searching all over!

Thanks Ferret!

The latest "stable" build of kodi for android has major "blown up" video resolution issues so god knows what it'll be like on the vu!

may hang fire until they have fixed all bugs.

been trying this in vu+zero with openvix but getting nowhere downloaded the plugin from plugins also just crashes when I try to add any addons seems to update sw ok but that's about all
alex

been trying this in vu+zero with openvix but getting nowhere downloaded the plugin from plugins also just crashes when I try to add any addons seems to update sw ok but that's about all
alex

This specific pluging is for oe2.2 mainly the dm7080 so its not going to work on a Zero

TBH this plugin is not worth the effort too much hard work.

On the Zero you can install Blackhole it has a genuine XBMC app maybe the latest VIX does too now i think i read. Go with that much better than this plugin.

Hi M8
yes it was the oe2 I installed will look for the xbmc app although I did try xbmc in a duo2 last week and all the addons I got dependencies not met and seems a lot of guys were getting the same problem but others say working good and the blackhole team just ignoring the posts on vu+ community

Hi M8
yes it was the oe2 I installed will look for the xbmc app although I did try xbmc in a duo2 last week and all the addons I got dependencies not met and seems a lot of guys were getting the same problem but others say working good and the blackhole team just ignoring the posts on vu+ community

Yeah reckon the blackhole team bitten off more than they can chew . They will need to earn those free boxes they get with this build.

yes lot easier just turning android box on

Back