[DOWNLOAD] JTAG files VU solo2 Clone

dirkjan73

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by dirkjan73:

JTAG files VU solo2 Clone

Here are the Jtag files for the JTAG of the Lonrisun boxes,hopely they wouldnt be needed,but it looks like finaly oure days of bricked boxes are over and we can,thans to documentation,Jtag oure Vu Solo2 Clones

Many thanx to D2zet

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a long waiting game..... hope its released soon

Hello
Where could I get a cyprus board from?

Thanks

Is the BCM97346 file available anywhere?

Cheers

U can get one on ebay theres a guy thats sells for £18, or supply and fit for £50 including delivery + return, or ailexpress

hi,
is meanwile the BCM97346 file aviable here in the forum?
If not I do have the files but I am uable to use them because I only have a VU solo clone (ibox1)
If its still needed let me know how I can upload it here
greetz
bibo

Hi
i refresh this question- somebudy know where i can download BCM 97346 exe file Please

sorry 4 my english

Regards

Whats the success rate using this?

If you have a bad block on the nand something that has happened a lot you can not jtag to it BB3 and above can not deal with bad blocks.

The Cypress board is only around £10 though so your not throwing money down the drain and in the world of clones youll have a use for it again.

Yeah I suffered the time bomb recently I think after been a noob and updating through the box I was stuck on boot with "starting" I managed to update it again after several attempts and flashed back to the image it was previously on "blackhole 2.1.0" now the box just does not boot only the power light shows, I tried the update tools which worked but on the next step in hyperterminal I kept on getting "mcu connect to flash failure" so the box remains the same with only the power light showing.

So in my case jtag would not work?

Also not sure if I can link to ebay here so please remove if not, but would this cypress board be ok?

Thanks again for your help

Yeah I suffered the time bomb recently I think after been a noob and updating through the box I was stuck on boot with "starting" I managed to update it again after several attempts and flashed back to the image it was previously on "blackhole 2.1.0" now the box just does not boot only the power light shows, I tried the update tools which worked but on the next step in hyperterminal I kept on getting "mcu connect to flash failure" so the box remains the same with only the power light showing.

So in my case jtag would not work?

Also not sure if I can link to ebay here so please remove if not, but would this cypress board be ok?

Thanks again for your help

Removed your link but that one is the dual jumper version some have trouble with those no one has trouble with the single jumper version.

No problem, do you think jtag would work on my box or is my only option to replace the chip?

Thank you

Bibo

I desperately need the BCM97346 file. Could you please upload it or email it to me?

Thanks

Back