[DOWNLOAD] Grundig Radio Code Unlock Tools

Hello,
I have a old SKoda Symphony radio. I need unlock code.
Serial is: SKZAZ7G4431106
Thank you.

Hi, I’ve got a Smart Roadset 54 plate Grundig with serial MC944341301740. A code to unlock would be much appreciated as I can’t find the number anywhere at home.

Hola soy nuevo en el foro, no puedo descargar el software para grundig. ¿Me podéis indicar el código para GM020231414415?
Muchas gracias!!

Hello! Please help me to get code for Seat Alana by Grundig. S/N: SEZ2Z9C1107843

yes thats correct
Maybe you know how to get to code entering faster? Without waiting for an hour with ignition on to enter code again after 2 retries? I bought a code from paid service but it was incorrect, so it might be modified already and changed to something easy to guess.

Maybe you know how to get to code entering faster? Without waiting for an hour with ignition on to enter code again after 2 retries? I bought a code from paid service but it was incorrect, so it might be modified already and changed to something easy to guess.
the only way to get code is for you to read an eeprom within the radio

Hi guys, I'm new here, had a new starter motor fitted to my smart car and don't have a radio code the serial number is MC341661272398 I don't suppose someone could help me with my code please?

Hello, I have a SCD 3390 RDS with Serial Number: GR1118Y0142087 and I would like to know the code.
Could someone help me ?

Back