[DOWNLOAD] enigma2-plugin-skins-skyskin-digidude-edit_0.5_all

here you go peeps :)

&file=infobar.png &file=radio.png
&file=2ndinfobar.png &file=chselect.png
EPG is with CoolTVguide installed and an edited 'MyDesign' folder which i can also upload
&file=epg.png &file=menu.png
&file=plugins.png &file=recordings.png
&file=mplayer.png

Last edited:
its been tested on the duo, with PLi images with no problems m8, it will install and work on the ViX image, but, as a lot of vix stuff is not 'standard' the actual EPG and their miniguide doesnt look like the rest of the skin, but, there is a member on the vix forum thats doing this for them

sorry my link is for the 800SE !! dont want you to feck things up over christmas lol

Have you got a link to the vu mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ENSURE you know your receivers IP address first

the file is only the skin file. if you install it, and change skin and get stuck in a boot loop, you can recover, if you change skin and find it wont work (others have tested on a vu+ using pli and vix) then you can rescue your box by connecting via FTP, to the receivers IP address, and remove the /usr/share/enigma2/SKY.HD folder and after another reboot, the receiver will start, and allow you to change back to your normal skin

this is what I did on the dreambox @magicalbeef

in this rar there are 2 files
usr
Skin Edits

ftp the usr folder to root / overwrite when prompted
restart the receiver and then add the sky skin
ftp the skin edits to usr/share/enigma2/skyskin
restart receiver and all should be done :)

I find when in epg (cooltvguide) it cuts off 2 or 3 letters off the left hand side, others skins I have used dont do this so I take it the skin needs editing to fit

hope this works for you :)

Attachments

• Sky Skin + Edits.rar
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
hi matey, ive followed the steps, receiver still boots and all menus are now blue, but when i change channel or press the middle button, the info bar is clear apart from the text and the space for the picons, any ideas?

also mate im using cross epg as ive never managed to get cool epg to work. Is it now a pay app?

Last edited:
CoolTvGuide is just a skin to make it look pretty :)

Im using Cool TV Guide V6.4.0 and its fine

I dont know your image mate as I never used a VUis it 2.0 or 1.6 ?

I think DW image is 1.6

ill be honest mate i have no idea when i go to the about screen it no longer tells me? im not too bright when it comes to this sort of stuff mate! im thinking about changing the image as im having trouble recording anyways, is there a vu image that this is better suited for?

I know people swear by vix but I also read a lot saying how recent builds are unstable ? just what I read mate
I have just uploaded a CoolTvGuide 1.6 ipk that should work for you

maybe if you like the DW image you could re flash it as it could of become corrupt with the installation of wrongly suited plugins you may of tried to install ?

i might give vix a go this afty, if i have a v3.0 which image would be stable and safe for my box? just off to do the poultry run so i will reply when in :) thanks again buddy

I will have to let the Members who know the VU boxes take over mate as Ill be stuck to help you now :)
good luck, Im sure you will be fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
should work on most E2 receivers

Back