[DOWNLOAD] enigma2-plugin-skins-skyskin-digidude-edit_0.5_all

love the skin.cheers mate.working fine on vu+duo2 open Vix 808.

Last edited:
for those who DO NOT use the vix image, abell431 is doing some amazing work on the cooltvguide skins that are part of this skin, and, its IDENTICAL to a slyHD receiver. those using ViX, fraggle121 is working on the (numerous) vix screens

heres abells work so far, on pli based images (and sh4)

cooolabell431.jpg

and this is fraggles work on a ViX EPG screen (everything else is as the skin screenies)

fraggle.jpg

(both these images are taken from public forums) just thought id post these here, for those asking about it working on ViX, the skin itslef has been tested by a few, but the EPG doesnt work on ViX, but, fraggles screenie shows its being worked on

What's the point in having icons that do nothing?
On a SKY box, they work & can be navigated.
If you want the SKY look & functionality, isn't it better just to use a SKY box or am I missing something?
Mimicking a look with lesser functionality seems pretty pointless on these boxes as they can do so much more.

What's the point in having icons that do nothing?
On a SKY box, they work & can be navigated.
If you want the SKY look & functionality, isn't it better just to use a SKY box or am I missing something?
Mimicking a look with lesser functionality seems pretty pointless on these boxes as they can do so much more.

if you look back through the years, on any forum, youll find threads where people say 'is there a skin that looks like sky' the 'bar' is simply used as a visual representation of the screen or menu you are currently in, the skin / guide started off without that graphic in there, but, those who were using it, asked if it could be added, and while it doesnt have any actual use, it just gives the feel of it being something that its not

if you look back through the years, on any forum, youll find threads where people say 'is there a skin that looks like sky' the 'bar' is simply used as a visual representation of the screen or menu you are currently in, the skin / guide started off without that graphic in there, but, those who were using it, asked if it could be added, and while it doesnt have any actual use, it just gives the feel of it being something that its not

cheers mate i for one am very grateful for your efforts (it was your v0.5 edit i found first and use.)..merry Christmas mate....

hi just orderd a nbox 5800sx do you now if ths skin will work on it thanks

Yes it does...you will need cool TV guide installed and Hyperion v4 works well

I have ver 0.7 installed see post 25

Hi,
Thank you for your time in making this it is amazing.
I have a problem that my epg is still dark grey and black lines, not blue like the photos
.Have I done something wrong??

Thank you

Last edited:
Yes it does...you will need cool TV guide installed and Hyperion v4 works well

I have ver 0.7 installed see post 25
hi ihave nbox hyperon v4 usb everything works great but sky skin but i dont think its sky skin i have no program info on any tv guide or skin i use and on sky banner i have no picon i use cool tv guide v7.3.0 and sky skin v0.7 any ideas what it could be

Back