[DOWNLOAD] (e2 Plugin) Satscan by Hein Holz

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Ferret:

(e2 Plugin) Satscan by Hein Holz

do not know if anyone can use this plugin.
It searches a table of satellite frequencies and provides all the matching transponders in a bar graph represents the X - axis shows the frequency in MHz, and the y-axis shows the SNR in dB. Use the " <" and ">" can be a single transponder be selected , are displayed for the further technical data. The plugin runs with the BCM4505 tuner , and should also work with the BCM4506 .
Because I do not know Python well enough , I have written the parts of the plugin that appeal to the tuner in C . A similar plugin I have written already for cable and DVB -T. Actually, this should be a spectrum analyzer . For this you have but to read both AGC register. Unfortunately, there are secret unhappy
The frequency table is in " usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Satscan " . I have designed for Astra 19.2. If something changes with the transponders , which must also be changed in the table. There are only essential parameter in it. It is only important that the frequencies are entered in ascending order.

Have fun with it !

Hein wood

Last edited by a moderator:
Back