monkeyMan3

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by monkeyMan3:

DM500c PLI Image with MGcamd

Just flash
scan
and install Mgcamd

oh and make a fav list or wait for me to finish trying to work it all out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi did blackhole made a image for dm500.
If any one got it can I have it plz............

can somebody help me .. pm you mail to me i will add to msn
i have problem with newcs

How do i download this file it keeps saying not enough privilages but i have 7 posts thanks in advance

It's ok for those who have an old 500 lying around but I wouldn't go out and buy one... there are still plenty of SD chans there.

there's a pity as i been messing around with commando 12 on them but the channel lists are all over the place after scanning...

Long time since i messed with a dbox2 mate there was something available to sort the channels scan just i forgot the way i did it.

If it come back to me ill let you know.

Long time since i messed with a dbox2 mate there was something available to sort the channels scan just i forgot the way i did it.

If it come back to me ill let you know.

it wasnt too much hassle tbh, i just used an old channel list and then done rescan with an update option. I'm not sure if they are all their but the main ones will be and that will do. it was for a work mate anyway so im sure he will shout from the rooftops if anything is not right ;)

I reckon team UK CVS have got an image for dbox that does it but is old

i thought the only way to get free cable nowadays was through cs, or is this still cs, if so does it not have to be a kryptview box connected to their server?

Hi, does this work on dbox 2? or do i need commando 12?

Back