[DOWNLOAD] DigitalWorldz Backup 28/02/2014 4.0, ssl84d 800SE

yes I know coz I installed it :)

its newer ones

I have managed to get a backup that looks the correct size with DFlash 12.2.7 so I think i will stick with that. Thanks everyone for your help :proud:

has the an AutoStandby , if l leave on for 4 hours or more the box turns off , or does it work out the tv is off and hdmi knows the tv is off and put box into standby ?

No mate Ive never had that tbh

:err:

No mate Ive never had that tbh

:err:

me too lol . had tv on for 8 hours but not watching 800 and its still on . turn tv off and 800 goes into standby after afew hours.. no idea why but its perfect lol

Probably the HDMI CEC plugin ?

Sent from my N003 using Tapatalk

Hi Rat - I am trying to download but I am not allowed still?

Hi Rat - I am trying to download but I am not allowed still?
@Banging you omly have 3 posts m8 you need a min of 5 good post, plus there is a 24hr waiting period :)

hope that helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:
l wouldnt get dflash to work , just makes a small img about 700kb , shame as lm going to add cable tuner soon and wanted to post it if it worked ok , its a stable image

OpenPLi-2.0-beta-dm800se-20140514-sim2-ssl84b.nfi backup , cheers m8 , worked great

Last edited:
any ideas on a standard img for the 800se l have install this above and its great but isnt great on cable , lm testing images so l can post backups , think oe4 isnt stable for the plug-in and egp side , want to add more iptv stuff too , 800hd with pli is fine . cheers

really need to install the virgin media skin and this image isnt havin it http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/drea...9-download-virgin-media-skin.html#post2425154

is this to work with this backup or PLi 4.0 clean install ?

is this to work with this backup or PLi 4.0 clean install ?

on this backup m8 . l installed 1.38c and dosnt clear , mgamd is needed for cable , can get is on 800hd and 500c but not this image

Back