[DOWNLOAD] CrossEPG 0.8.1 20160727

Its an ipk install file

Unrar but only to the ipk file

Transfer that to the tmp folder at the root of your image and use the addons manager to install or.

Or preferably install it via telnet with this command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Thanks I will try this and let you know how i get on new to adding and messing with the Box also I see a list of Free Keys, are these the same as Clines??

>> DONE <<<
root@dm800:~# ipkg-cl update; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
-sh: ipkg-cl: not found
>>> DONE <<<
root@dm800:~#
Install IPKG Package:
Copy source file...
Transfer finished.
Install...
done.

This was done using DCC did this transfer concerned about -sh: ipkg-cl: not found?

Thanks

Collected errors:
* opkg_conf_load: Could not create lock file /usr/lib/opkg/lock: No space left
on device.

You don't have any free space left on your dmm box. These have very little free space.

If you have a HDD or USB stick and it has been initialised within image (ie formatted to EXT3 or EXT4 and mounted) then you could move your plugin folder from your dmm box to your EXT3/4 mounted USB or HDD.

Do you have such storage?

I have a usb plugged in - where do i find plugins to move them i use dcc thanks

Can you browse to /media/ and tell me what folders are listed within "media" folder?

Eg "/media/usb" or "media/hdd"

madia/usb there is just Picons which i created myself deleted these and still 99% full.

Last edited:
I would recommend making a backup of your current image first and then providing you have enough freespace on your USB you need to do the following commands in telnet (I believe is available within dcc):

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This will put box to sleep (ensure you're not recording, etc) and will move your plugin folder to USB and then creates a link from your dmm box to the USB stick. This essentially means your plugins will think they're installed on your dmm box but will infact be installed on your USB. Therefore, don't remove your USB stick.

Please make a backup of your current image as it is now just in case.

I have a usb plugged in - where do i find plugins to move them i use dcc thanks

Well you could use the FlashExpander plugin to move some to USB and give you some space but youll need to manually clear some space to install the FlashExpander plugin to start with.

I would recommend making a backup of your current image first and then providing you have enough freespace on your USB you need to do the following commands in telnet (I believe is available within dcc):

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

What is Code? Please unable to see

This will put box to sleep (ensure you're not recording, etc) and will move your plugin folder to USB and then creates a link from your dmm box to the USB stick. This essentially means your plugins will think they're installed on your dmm box but will infact be installed on your USB. Therefore, don't remove your USB stick.

Please make a backup of your current image as it is now just in case.

Unable to see code for some reason please can you send again thanks.

@Rat or @Ferret, could you look at @declandore permissions please as he can't see what's inside the code tags stating need 5 posts but he has paid membership :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is safe to delete i can access folders but dont know what to delete

@declandore, could you run following command from telnet:

dm -f

and look at percentage in use and what is available of your /media/usb mount (ie your USB stick).

root@dm800:~# dm -f
-sh: dm: not found
root@dm800:~# dm -f
-sh: dm: not found

- - - Updated - - -

I can see 2% used on USB Stick under memory info in dcc and Root 99%

Sorry, typo. Try

df -m

Back