[DOWNLOAD] Commando 15.0

Great image. Thanks to all. Does anyone know how to setup a schedule epg update or reboot

you'll get the wrath of AL for asking that. everything is explained in the download

I've had my dm500 from the start, then like many others upgraded to the dm800 for hd content, which is now restricted. I have to say that the Commando team have blossomed and relit the dm500. Thanks to all that's made it possible, also a big thanks to peeps like alimac for backups and rats for he knows what!

I've had my dm500 from the start, then like many others upgraded to the dm800 for hd content, which is now restricted. I have to say that the Commando team have blossomed and relit the dm500. Thanks to all that's made it possible, also a big thanks to peeps like alimac for backups and rats for he knows what!

dont suppose you have any ideas why i get a anoying audio background buzz when viewing channels do you? ive tried different leads and tvs

cheers

Not saying it will work, but try turning down the volume on the tv and up on your reciever.

Back