[DOWNLOAD] Commando 15.0

CCcam not Cccam
As minor as it seems, the wrong syntax will prevent it from working.

Be sure to read the help files. Will answer quite a few questions.

you need to instal it manually

1: rename Cccam.ppc folder to Cccam and ftp to var/bin/emu

2: ftp the Cccam.config file to var/etc

instal your sealion and switch it on.

job done.. :)

I meant i cant even find the files i need to install manually.

Sorry should of been clearer.

heres my birmingham backup image m8 , u can use to upgrade from pli too

Attachments

• pli and commando update 15.txt
    263 bytes · Views: 57
Last edited:
sorry guys only just got the time to get back on tbhis.

Ive installed the commando image and am getting FTA etc but i need to install cccam manually dont i? as i mentioned im used to enigma 2 where you just go to plug ins and download it!!??

Or am i missing something

cheers

Just put this on DM500S clone (15d version). Fantastic bit of software. just two questions can I default the volume to max (keeps going to 8 after turn off/on) and can I have a default channel that the box comes back to after a power cut (with PLi whatever channel you where on, if you turned the box off and on, if there was a power cut the box would come back on to the last channel that you had set like that).

Thanks

YES to both questions, m8. Defaults for C15.0d VOL and start channel are already both set to to you what you want, I think?

Volume is set at 100% (so if it's different from that now, you need to confiscate the remote from whoever has control of this box, LOL!) and start channel is set @ BBC One. If you want to change the latter, for example, you just need to visit MENU > Settings > YELLOW > YELLOW and set which start channel you would prefer. Simples! Just SAVE settings, that's all...

Cheers- AL :)

Wow. Thanks. I had checked the menu but didn't recognise the zapit settings, I should have checked. Its now perfect for me!

Last edited:
Great image, put this on my mates dm500s the other day, it's brilliant has built in epg , very fast channel changes under a sec...shame modern boxes like my duo and ultimo dont change channels that fast LOL..wish there were images like this for vu boxes..

been best image for this box for a while now

Commando simply best option

You forgot to mention that your PDF "How to Reflash" illustrated Tutes are included in the rar as well, Abu? Flash old Commando with new Commando, or flash new Commando to old E1 Enigma, both via FTP and then OSD TV menus, and NO DREAMUP

Cheers- AL ;)

Great image. Thanks to all. Does anyone know how to setup a schedule epg update or reboot

Back