[DOWNLOAD] Commando 14.7

Abu Baniaz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Abu Baniaz:

Commando 14.7

EDIT: 23/10/2013. Added updated file.
We've just edited post #1 in this thread with a brand new C14.7 image based on our 21st October newbuild for yesterday's root update.

Everything is bang up to date as of lunchtime today, 23rd October! That means GetEPG and RT-EPG channel maps, and current services and bouquets. FTA and child-friendly, naturally.

GetEPG with 'radio times' +1 channel sorting is default, as is Ronan's "Sky HD" GUI theme

Cheers- TC

Hallo? Why has the 27 Jan 2013 download link for Commando 14.7 vanished in here, please? Pretty pleeze...

We're working our bollox off daily on this popular neutrino image, with auto online updates, but the DWZ source download now seems very difficult for peeps to find here...

Surely there should be a link to the C14.7 download in here, yes?

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/279/

Cheers- AL (and TC crew)

:confused:

Thread Discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited the original upload by PaphosAl to add updated image without affecting web scores etc.

PM being sent to Mick/Rat

Hi, I'm a complete newbie to the Dreambox world, and bit of a tech dinosaur. Have just bought an original 500s and after a lot of frustration have got it up and running. It's running on Pli Jade3 image. I would be keen to get a better Epg, would I be better with the Commando image, and if so, how difficult would it be to set up, for a novice?

Back