[DOWNLOAD] Broadbanstudio 3 for Solo2 Clone Jtag

ok just a minute,i find that is
  • Chipset: Bcm7358,also goes image from magicbox,folder name was magibox that goes inside

ok just a minute,i find that is
  • Chipset: Bcm7358,also goes image from magicbox,folder name was magibox that goes inside

Magic box was another kind of clone maybe that why its bricked.

I asked you for a pic of your mobo so i could tell you the pinout or do you now know it ?

yes i menage to connect this for jtag pinout only not have broadband studio3 for this and drivers for win7,yes is vu solo pro v2 but images goes of magicbox inside

have someone drivers for
Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A USB2.0
for win7?

any maybe know drivers where to download or for xp maybe any help i can not connect with this?

[FONT=&quot]EZ-USB 2.0 FX2LP CY7C68013A-56 this is my progamer if anybody know maybe[/FONT]

have you found those drivers for win7...

For 64 bit ms windows 7 (thanks to Eric Oberla for these instructions):

• Download the CY3684 EZ-USB FX2LP Dev Kit 'DVK kit setup' software here or here
  • Edit cyusbfx1_fx2lp.inf in the folderCY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.0\Drivers\cyusbfx1_fx2lp\wlh-win7\x64
    • under [Device] and [Device.NTamd64] add%VID_6672&PID_2920.DeviceDesc%=CyUsb, USB\VID_6672&PID_2920
    • also update the related string section at the bottom:VID_6672&PID_2920.DeviceDesc="UChicago USB Device"(put whatever text you like here between the quotes)
  • Update driver in Device Manger, browsing the aforementioned folder. The USB device will be recognized.
Configure the eeprom on the board to get the cypress IC to run in the desired mode:

Back