[DOWNLOAD] Broadbanstudio 3 for Solo2 Clone Jtag

Help can not install on win7 Broadbanstudio 3
error code 2869

Help can not install on win7 Broadbanstudio 3
error code 2869

found this online, i am running on windows 8.1 so i don't know if it works but you can try:

Click on the Start button
In the Search field type 'CMD' (no quotes). Do not press Enter
In the search results field right click on Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator'
In the command prompt windows type the following
msiexec /i x:\rwcarewarebusinesstiersetup.msi
Where x:\rwcarewarebusinesstiersetup.msi is the path to the business tier setup you are trying to install
Complete the installation as normal

found this online, i am running on windows 8.1 so i don't know if it works but you can try:

Click on the Start button
In the Search field type 'CMD' (no quotes). Do not press Enter
In the search results field right click on Command Prompt and select 'Run as Administrator'
In the command prompt windows type the following
msiexec /i x:\rwcarewarebusinesstiersetup.msi
Where x:\rwcarewarebusinesstiersetup.msi is the path to the business tier setup you are trying to install
Complete the installation as normal[/QU
sorry but does not work

Last edited:
okee so i tried the "jtag tool" (forgot the name) on my vu+ solo. switched it on and started up broadcom studio 3 with the right file.
but i got an error.

Error: Unable to connect to the local database: C:\ProgramData\Broadcom Corporation\Broadband Studio\Drivers\Chips\Bcm7325.sdf
Access to the database file is not allowed. [ File name = C:\ProgramData\Broadcom Corporation\Broadband Studio\Drivers\Chips\Bcm7325.sdf ]

one is for the uno and one is for the solo. don't know exactly wich one is for what reciever

Error: Unable to connect to the local database: C:\ProgramData\Broadcom Corporation\Broadband Studio\Drivers\Chips\Bcm97325.sdf
Access to the database file is not allowed. [ File name = C:\ProgramData\Broadcom Corporation\Broadband Studio\Drivers\Chips\Bcm97325.sdf ]

How can I find a cypress board for buying for jtag on vu solo2???

already managed to install the program but without the BCM97346 not connect with box.
excuse my English

Lads mentioned this numerous times there is no BCM file available and there may never be.

You have to remove and replace the nand flash.

You have to post at least 5 DECENT posts. After that you have to wait for a period of time before any downloads can be done. So far, all your posts @ingelpa are blatantly 'post clocking', i.e. you had posted 5 posts with not much, if any, helpful/interesting content. These posts have been deleted by DW staff. Please, in future, post something more interesting than 'Thank you', etc, or you will never get to a stage where you can download.

Regards,

snapman

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ferrret are you know maybe about vu solo pro v2 how to flash it it not have rs232 behind,but dont know in what chip i must conect i have bcm 7325 and have on motherboard J8 and U21,its not recognize any usb stick?

hi ferrret are you know maybe about vu solo pro v2 how to flash it it not have rs232 behind,but dont know in what chip i must conect i have bcm 7325 and have on motherboard J8 and U21,its not recognize any usb stick?

The pro uses the same chipset drivers as the standard solo BCM97325 yes.

You need to look at the nand flash to see the chip code.

so i need download broadband studio for solo2 clone but how do i conect by usb or,i have this tool
Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP CY7C68013A USB2.0
?

yes but not have pictures shows where i must conect to this motherboard,is not like at cloudibox

Back