[DOWNLOAD] AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)

Is there a fix for timeout for tuner lock on Can****t FR ?
thank you
I don't use that so couldn't say. I would update anyhow as you can't update config files unless you do. That problem could be image related, ABM related or even dish/lnb related.

I don't use that so couldn't say. I would update anyhow as you can't update config files unless you do. That problem could be image related, ABM related or even dish/lnb related.

kay I will update but the strange thing is that all was working in november 2016 ans since Can****t Fr change crypto, it doesn't work anymore (but ABM is working fine for TeleSat / sky .. as example)
O

Hi all when i install even latest version on openspa the settings won't save if i go into the providers and select my provider Virgin (UK)
it still asked me to please thirst setup, in config.
its as if its not saving settings? this has been a problem for some time on openspa images

how do I remove old version using telnet and also how to install new version using telnet

i cant seem to get this working not sure what im doing wrong

There was a change that allows for simplification of the config files. If people update their config files only, that would result in a crash. A version number change was made to prevent this.

There is no need or user benefit in updating the config files at the moment. For those who want to update from 2.5 to 2.6.......

Download the attachments and extract them

In the following directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/
Delete the providers.pyo file
Transfer the providers.py file to this directory

In the following directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/
Transfer the version.py file to this directory

Restart Enigma2

Finally, delete the .py files you transferred earlier. Failure to delete them will result in them overwriting files should you update.
providers.py in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/
version.py in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/

Attachments

• ABM_25to26.zip
    3 KB · Views: 7
Sorry don't understand last bit, update files the delete them won't that revert it back to old version 2.5

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

No it won't. The .py file will create a new .pyo file.

If you leave the .py file there, when there is an official update, you will force a backward change.

so in other words...
.py files create a new .pyo file on reboot.
so if there is an official update and the .py file transfered by ftp is still there then after a reboot the the updated .pyo will be overwritten by the transfered .py file.
forcing a downgrade like Abu says
deleting the .py file after will prevent this from happening.

[FONT=&quot]Updated plugin to 14/05/2017.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Main change, from this version and my last version (23/04/17) is an internal version change due to tuning parameter changes that could conflict with new config files.[/FONT]

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) <<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I am getting the same. error that i don't have permissions.

I thought since i was premium member i wouldnt have this issue?

Thanks

Back