Audi Chip Tuning Files 2 - OBDII

More Audi Chip Tuning Files for OBDII

Files for

Audi100
Audi80
Audi Coupe
Audi A6
Audi A3

*While Digitalworldz is a well respected site please note that this file has not been tested and must be tested before use, digitalworldz will not be held responsible for any damage caused by members not testing (for viruses, working conditions, etc) out the files correctly beforehand!

Last edited:
@Mick

these look like ebay dvd files

trust me they are 100% not safe

u run the risk of doing serious damage if u upload these files to ur car

a proper remap is were ur orignal file is downloaded from your ecu
and then tweaked in the right places for your desired safe bhp or economy

alot of ebay stuff is plain sh*t
= bricked ecu
too much smoke
high emissions
car running lean that gives illusion of decent map but after some time melted pistons
too much boost .etc .etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for that @fes_786,

How would you know that without even downloading them?

There has been no downloads on either of the files yet?

I do understand what you are saying though mate... That is why I put the strong RED text to test them.

Personally I would not want anyone having any trouble with there cars, all these files are in german too, I thought the Germans know what they was doing lol.

Mick

Last edited:
Because the good stuff cost alot of money and u can't just download them from websites and no tuner will give their work for free

Takes a lot of time and effort to develop a good tune

I'm in the tuning game ;)

@fes_786 Why would you have to pay lol...

Last edited:
Currently when I do a tune / remap

My costs are equipment + updates

Then each file to get it done professionally around 100 to 150 £

A deal with a few tuners and there prices vary depending on tune and car and Ecu type

Cheers @fes_786,

How many files would there be in total... I could imagine thousands right?

maybe I could mass pm everyone on here and get a each member interested in tuning files to pay £1 each every week (only need 100 out of the 200000+ members) and we could buy them and put them on here :)

Sounds like a plan lol

Mick

Last edited:
Cheers @fes_786,

How many files would there be in total... I could imagine thousands right?

maybe I could mass pm everyone on here and get a each member interested in tuning files to pay £1 each every week (only need 100 out of the 200000+ members) and we could buy them and put them on here :)

Sounds like a plan lol

Mick

I think you may be missing the point Mick, as well as the files you need the professional equipment and knowledge to use them :)

Then again I could be missing the point lol

Lmao

And u have to send them a file to modify too lol

They won't just hand over a file lol

Each Ecu will have different software versions and revisions

Plus each car has its own personal info in files like injector codes and calibrations

Audi / vag have a thing called component protection which will immobilise car if it don't tally up with other modules

It's a lot more complicated than just plain swapping files lol

@wiz569 I never actually missed the point I was toying with the idea...

100 members that are into this kind of thing to pay something like 100 pounds

That is 10K, they would get 100 files for there money not 1

Believe me 10K every month would get the files you wanted.

But to be honest, I only explained this so you knew I never missed the point PMSL ;)

Back to my dungeon lol.

All I am saying is people is power, you can do what you want if enough people was involved ;)

Mick

Last edited:
@wiz569 I never actually missed the point I was toying with the idea...

100 members that are into this kind of thing to pay something like 100 pounds

That is 10K, they would get 100 files for there money not 1

Believe me 10K every month would get the files you wanted.

But to be honest, I only explained this so you knew I never missed the point PMSL ;)

Back to my dungeon lol.

All I am saying is people is power, you can do what you want if enough people was involved ;)

Mick

Ah but going by @fes_786 answer you did miss the point as you need more then just the files ;)

lol @wiz569 Which I did not know lol... as he said that after ;)

But still here is another scenario that I am not entertaining but I could imagine would make someone rich and get you want you wanted cheap!!

Ok 100 members all chip in 100 quid, then this master Tuner (genius that he is ;)) gets offered 10k a month possibly a week, to tune 10 files for each member that chips in (like a credit system).

would he turn it down lol.

That is my point :)

Mick

But to read the files equipments cost £4/5k

Lol

lol @wiz569 Which I did not know lol...

But still here is another scenario that I am not entertaining but I could imagine would make someone rich and get you want you wanted cheap!!

Ok 100 members all chip in 100 quid, then this master Tuner (genius that he is ;)) gets offered 10k a month possibly a week, to tune 10 files for each member that chips in (like a credit system).

would he turn it down lol.

That is my point :)

Mick

But thats only one master tuner in one location, who is going to back up your original map, tweak it, then load it back on to your ecu if you don't live near him :D

Ok lol I do not have a clue about ECU and Genius Tuners :)

However I do know quite allot about supply and demand :)

Explain how it works and do not miss any details, and I will explain how it can be done for less!

Mick

Ok lol I do not have a clue about ECU and Genius Tuners :)

However I do know quite allot about supply and demand :)

Explain how it works and do not miss any details, and I will explain how it can be done for less!

Mick

I cannot disagree with any of your points there, especially the first one ;)

Hold on lol @wiz569.

I was under the impression from @fes_786 that he would take a reading of the chip then pass that on to this GENIUS TUNER right?

Then the Genius Tuner would send it back tuned for 100 quid...

you only need one master Genius Tuner for that scenario.

And @fes_786 you telling me that a master Genius Tuner guy that has spent 5K on equipment would turn down 10k a month for 12 months lol. he would not be no genius mate!

Obviously if that scenario above is wrong then so is the formula lol.

The problem is I'm probably the only person on this forum who can actually read and write ecu's

And to get that many files together members would have to come to me to get Ecu read
Then wait 1hr and then get remapped file wrote to Ecu

Unless other members got the equipment to read and write ecu's

But I would doubt any 1 would take such a risk

Maybe fes_786 does send it to the guru, but he first needs to be able to read it from the ecu and make a backup, and then load it back on when tweaked

Back