[DOWNLOAD] Amiko Alien 8900 spark rescue imagw

Download the rescue image, extract and put the 2 update files on a formatted fat 32 usb stick.

Place in the back of the receiver, turn on while pressing ok till you see "forc"

Press up till you see "spar"

Press right till you see "fact"

Press ok.

thanks for that will try later but now most go to work

hi have tried that the display dose not change it reads 0000 and not forc when you power on the receiver I think I will have to use it as a door stop thanks

does pushing the power button on the remote do anything?

Been looking around other forums and I have come across this error but no solution.
Do you have a Null modem cable to attempt the rescue image using serial? If not I would return it to where you got it from.

yes I do what needs to be done and how complex is it thanks for help

try this again before you go any further, notice the extra steps

Press and hold the OK button
wait 30 seconds
Power off whilst still holding the OK button pressed
wait 30 seconds
Power back on
wait for the display to show FORC
release the button.
Press the Up button.
When SPAR shows press OK

had a try no joy still the same no response from receiver thanks for trying

not tried this myself but I have found this on another forum.

If nothing works, not even "force", then:

Connect the receiver to your PC with Null-Modem (Cross-Wired RS232) cable

Open a Terminal application (Like PuTTY)

Select your COM port, set the baud rate to 115200 and open the connection

Turn the receiver ON

When you see the 'PK7105' prompt, copy the following command without the quotes ("") and press ENTER:
"set bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 rw ramdisk_size=6144 init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0 nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:00:06:37:04:15:00
ip=192.168.40.83:192.168.40.19:192.168.40.1:255.255.0.0:lh:e th0:eek:ff
stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:1,watchdog:5000 bigphysarea=6000"

When you see the 'PK7105' prompt again, copy the following command without the quotes ("") and press ENTER:
"nboot.i 0x80000000 0 0x00100000 ;bootm 0x80000000"

The receiver should boot to SPARK

Upgrade the receiver to the "spark_1.2.54 Europe" version (This is
important!)

From reading it looks like your box maybe a clone. Can I ask where you bought it?

will give that a go how can you tell if its a clone it was bought from alibaba and has been working fine till now thanks for you help

it was bought from alibaba

Thats means its 99% a clone. It has been killed by the latest update to spark. I have a suggestion for you if this doesn't work how you might be able to get your money back. (will do it by pm).
If you do get it running do not update spark past the version shown above.

no it did not work I haven't used putty before but when I put the receiver on I get no prompt pk7105 and am unable to add the text thanks for your help will be going back to my old Faithfull technomate 6800 hd

Download the rescue image, extract and put the 2 update files on a formatted fat 32 usb stick.

Place in the back of the receiver, turn on while pressing ok till you see "forc"

Press up till you see "spar"

Press right till you see "fact"

Press ok.

try reading the thread:

"hi have tried that the display dose not change it reads 0000 and not forc when you power on the receiver I think I will have to use it as a door stop thanks"

I try to upload the firmware 1.2.52, 1.2.63 alpha, 1.2.85 and they don't work

Back