[DOWNLOAD] A850_newcamd_17052016

Will firmware be coming out for the A780 in the future of is the trash can the place for it.

I have downloaded the software and transferred onto a pen drive, followed instructions on updating the software on my A850 using USB, nothing is transferring. help appreciated.

if file is in rar format it needs extracting first by a program called winrar also in downloads under pc,copy the file to usb as per instructions underneath.[/COLOR]
and no it does not come with the box.

flashing the box

Please follow the instructions below

(1) Format a usb pen drive to FAT32 on your PC first

(2) Then get the file you have downloaded and copy it across to the usb then

(3) Turn the box off at the back and put the USB into the front of the box

(4) Then turn the power back on to the box when the box powers up go to the menu and select Software upgrade press ok

(5) Then allow the box to reboot, after that you will see the cable scan option just scan as with the older box

Ps if you see on screen usb initializing all the time your USB pen has not been formatted to Fat 32

YouTube

when done do an online update for latest file to allow mgcamd to be used on box=nline:banana:

Many thanks, I have been successful in flashing the box, I didn't do the online update afterwards, I will do that ASAP .
thanks again

if file is in rar format it needs extracting first by a program called winrar also in downloads under pc,copy the file to usb as per instructions underneath.[/COLOR]
and no it does not come with the box.

flashing the box

Please follow the instructions below

(1) Format a usb pen drive to FAT32 on your PC first

(2) Then get the file you have downloaded and copy it across to the usb then

(3) Turn the box off at the back and put the USB into the front of the box

(4) Then turn the power back on to the box when the box powers up go to the menu and select Software upgrade press ok

(5) Then allow the box to reboot, after that you will see the cable scan option just scan as with the older box

Ps if you see on screen usb initializing all the time your USB pen has not been formatted to Fat 32

YouTube

when done do an online update for latest file to allow mgcamd to be used on box=nline:banana:

Back