[DOWNLOAD] 50 Question Exam - City & Guilds Pat Testing 2377 Paper

Thanks Chookey
Looking forward to an "easy" exam now!

I've got the IET Code of Practice - any other books that are "essential" or just plain handy in your opinion?

A new member, who needs the mock exam paper and yet I have to post 5 times! Useful posts for someone new in the industry is quite a task!
You should reread the downloads rule. Nowhere does it say your posts need to be related to any one particular subject. You can post about anything. Useful means not posting rubbish in an obvious attempt to reach 5 posts. Most people overlook the fact that you also need 1 "like".

Your very first post should have been in the "Who are you" section. Instead of the usual Hi or Hello crap, a detailed introductory post can often be rewarded with multiple likes even if only for showing some effort.

I got one answer wrong on the 2377 because I misread the question :eek:
Your posts above are questions to which you should already have googled the answers to if you are serious about taking the 2377.

I'm not trying to run you down mate, I'm just trying to point out that there is far more to this forum than this section alone.
Welcome to DW :D

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

You haven't made any useful posts m8 they have been deleted

Back