[DOWNLOAD] 160 AM2 City and Guilds 2357 Questions and Answers

Try now Jamie,

Leaving it a little late lol for your AM2 pal

Good luck with it.

I have some new 18th edition AM2 papers coming in a few weeks, so will start to update them soon.

Mick

Thanks Mick

Yeah leaving it a bit late but just self dought lol

Will update after each day.

Good luck Jamie.

Please do update us for members looking to take their AM2, we can help them prepare better.

Mick

Ok so today started with filling out the risk assessment, then carrying out safe isolation On the 3p main isolator then starting the practical which you get 8:30 hours for. It consists of a heating control system wired in singles and flex, a dol to motor in singles and at, a 2 way and intermediate lighting in twin and earth (taking a neutral to every switch) , rj45 sockets X 2, carbon monoxide detector in fp200, ring main with one spur in singles, 16a socket in swa and singles. I have 3 hours left to finish the installation which should be completed tomorrow then test the whole installation. Will let you know how tomorrow goes.

Sounds like you are doing well.

So they want you to finish everything electrical, or even make up the rj45 stuff / networking.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with tomorrow.

Mick

Yeah you have to terminate X 2 rj45 sockets all the practical installation has to be completed to pass. Finished everything on the installation today and full test. The testing went ok although I almost forgot to switch the switches when doing insulation resistance. The motor thermal cut out has to be calculated and set. Tomorrow is the exam on regs and fault finding. Will keep you updated if any one has any questions about it please ask whilst it is still fresh in my head.

Hi, I've done my AM2 just last year so please feel free to contact me.

Thank

Hi I paid as a premium member, but I can’t open the file AM2 questions and answers. What am I doing wrong? Much appreciated some advice ,please

Hi I paid as a premium member, but I can’t open the file AM2 questions and answers. What am I doing wrong? Much appreciated some advice ,please
The file opens with programs such as winrar or 7-zip. If you mean that you still can't download it could be that admin need to activate your download rights. It's Easter Monday so maybe take a little more time.

Yeah you have to terminate X 2 rj45 sockets all the practical installation has to be completed to pass. Finished everything on the installation today and full test. The testing went ok although I almost forgot to switch the switches when doing insulation resistance. The motor thermal cut out has to be calculated and set. Tomorrow is the exam on regs and fault finding. Will keep you updated if any one has any questions about it please ask whilst it is still fresh in my head.
Hi can you remember if you need to rectify the faults or just specify what they are and once the assessor is happy , then move onto the next fault?

Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

160 Questions based on the City and Guilds 2357 AM2Course.

This Exam Paper Comes with a full set of answers and where to find them based on the BS7671, Onsite Guide, Guidance Note 1, and Guidance Note 3

Sample Questions:
1. To facilitate work inside a large stainless steel vessel in a food processing plant, a socket outlet is to be provided to supply energy to a portable hand lamp. Which one of the following measures would give protection against direct and indirect contact?
a The voltage is limited to 25 V a.c. or 60 V d.c. ripple free.
b The voltage is limited to 50 V a.c. or 120V d.c. ripple free.
c The use o 110 V centre tapped transformer.
d 230V RCD with an operating current of 30 mA.

2. The temperature limit for non-metallic equipment which is intended to be touched but not hand held is
a 55°C
b 65°C
c 70°C
d 80°C.

82. Overload current is defined as the over current
a that causes protective devices to operate correctly.

b occurring in a circuit which is electrically sound

c resulting from a fault of negligible impedance between live conductors of different phases

d flowing in a phase conductor when in contact with exposed conductive parts

120. A short circuit current is defined as
a an overcurrent occurring in an electrically sound circuit

b a current exceeding the current-carrying capacity of the conductors

c the current occurring during a fault of negligible impedance between live conductors

d the current which causes protective overcurrent devices to operate successfully.

The am2 course and exams questions are based on past papers for the city and guilds 2357 course. Use the questions to study and put in your answers, then use the accompanying Answers PDF to mark your results.

Perfect for trainee electricians to get a good working idea of the questions and answers they will need to provide to pass the 2357 AM2 course!

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 160 AM2 City and Guilds 2357 Questions and Answers <<<
The document appears to be blank when Iv download it.
Can anyone help

Hi can you remember if you need to rectify the faults or just specify what they are and once the assessor is happy , then move onto the next fault?
Dont rectify, just state on documentation where the fault is, how to rectify then move on.Assessor will then remove the fault and switch in a new fault. I did mine a few weeks ago it was piss. if you know what you are doing you will fly through it

Back