Double standards on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of this post - some people really do need to grow up and accept that not everyone will or should have the same view on things.

My only concern is that example "a" should also be a banning offense - its a bit strong to label any group like that - substitute "Muslim" with "black" or "jewish" and see if it seems as innocent ??

It is fair enough to criticise an individual "bin laden is a c***, for being a terrorist" so long as its quantified but general slagging off of any group just isnt acceptable in this day and age. I thought we had moved on from the 70's?

I have no interest in the individual niggles and arguments that seem to have developed on here lately, although a lot of it seems childish but a line needs to be drawn. Im all for free speech but I suspect if the "a" example was shouted in front of police you might find yourself arrested for inciting racial hatred!!!

That wouldn't be allowed lol but lets not go there seems the rules have been bent considerably from when i initially joined

In my opinion, i thought this was the best forum i have ever registered with until the particular reply in question. Now after reading all the replies to it, it looks like most of the moderators hosts etc..are all the same..A bunch of r****t mother f*****s....

Not that my opinion makes a difference as i have only been a member on here for like about 3 years...

In my opinion, i thought this was the best forum i have ever registered with until the particular reply in question. Now after reading all the replies to it, it looks like most of the moderators hosts etc..are all the same..A bunch of r****t mother f*****s....

Not that my opinion makes a difference as i have only been a member on here for like about 3 years...

Shadow boxing are we???

People need to chill out.. no argueing.. jst sit back and relax..

I know im always bitching with Nara and V14 but theyre alright guys.. i just do it for the crack. bit of banter like.

Muslims are cnuts.. but so are Catholics and Christians.. people just generalise and assume if one person is cnut then so the rest of the religion is...

Chill out :) and take every day as it comes :)

Ps Rats a puff :) HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQR9bw-4R08]YouTube - Stakka Bo - Here We Go[/ame]

this same crap is now getting SOOOOOOOOO fkin boring, we are all adults, and we all have our own opinions, and just like in real life, not everyones is the same

instead of the same members constantly bitching about each other, click the link below, and use the feature, thats what its there for

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist

im sure you all have worse things in your life to worry about, other than what someone who you probably dont even know, thinks about a religion

i personally couldnt care myself, and think its being blown out of proportion, again

i think referring to muslims in general as cnuts is offensive to genuine muslim members (im assuming Nani is one). one should be careful what one types, now and then. no doubt someone will be along shortly to call me P.C or something lol

i think referring to muslims in general as cnuts is offensive to genuine muslim members (im assuming Nani is one). one should be careful what one types, now and then. no doubt someone will be along shortly to call me P.C or something lol

You're PC!! lol

I think we should just chill out a bit. All of us. Emaralds alright when you speak to him lol. a self confessed racist...(I think) lol but so what, we all have the right to have a view and to be honest i respect him better for the honesty rather than hiding his views.

And to my muslim brothers....CHILL OUT!!! lol you're all too touchy these days. we all get touchy if we get an insult or someone directs something to us but how many can say that they are actually good muslims...none !!! we are only muslim when it feels like it and when are feel we are wronged. time for a change i think.

anyway...back to DW...carry on...

Lol this thread is absolutley wank ......aarrgghh cant be doin with softarses

edit...close it ?

:proud:
well for the record i think your all stupid cooonts..

thats it ive tarnished everyone with the same brush..

now does that make us all equal as im a coont as well ???

on a more serious note.. calm down!!! yes words can me mis understood.. but the mods/admins give enough brething space before bans.. as in you can walk to the line, on the line and just a bit over... but when you rub the line out.. so are you... out that is

what ya think nani shall i ban him? :proud:

the way i read the post is the ppl complaining are cnuts not all muslims. oh i have a few muslim friends that are cnuts but thats a whole different story

That wouldn't be allowed lol but lets not go there seems the rules have been bent considerably from when i initially joined

The mods also made a MASSIVE mistake when they let you back in after you was banned... ripping members off from there money ???

Ohhh you forgot.

I would rather someone say something silly on here than you take 2 months to pay someone back after taking there money FFS!!!!

Maybe Emerald never got a ban and might of warranted a talking too, but he never that is life... but you bring up a post that was made a week or so ago - FOR WHAT NANI?

Your one of the trolls just as much as the next man... you can EITHER

A)Feck off and don't come back here
B)Let the mods do there job here

You choice they do not get paid they do it for the good of the forums.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank them all for the work they do on the forums it might not always be perfect but they try hard to keep this place clean and a nice place to visit... I think they do a great job.

Mickie D

what a shite thread this is, is this what DW members has stooped to now,i must admit im getting saddened by the same bullshite thats posted on here and tbh im rarlely visiting now i think things have to change now as these type of posts are as per usual getting out of hand

The mods also made a MASSIVE mistake when they let you back in after you was banned... ripping members off from there money ???

Ohhh you forgot.

I would rather someone say something silly on here than you take 2 months to pay someone back after taking there money FFS!!!!

Maybe Emerald never got a ban and might of warranted a talking too, but he never that is life... but you bring up a post that was made a week or so ago - FOR WHAT NANI?

Your one of the trolls just as much as the next man... you can EITHER

A)Feck off and don't come back here
B)Let the mods do there job here

You choice they do not get paid they do it for the good of the forums.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank them all for the work they do on the forums it might not always be perfect but they try hard to keep this place clean and a nice place to visit... I think they do a great job.

Mickie D

For your information it wasn't 2 months and the trade was NOT done on your forum it was never advertised on here the people that bought the items knew there was a wait and had waited previously this took longer then that and there was a problem in getting money back to them but don't exaggerate 2 months!

Also if i was such a con artist why do your mod team and admin still trade with me for items? I had one one bad moment then but i ain't no rip of merchant!

People who say your getting sick of this stuff as it is becoming more of a thing on here i don't blame you but you do see why it is happening there just seems to be more and more posts about religion etc on here on a site about hacking i don't see the link!

Yeah and you are one of the first to get involved with religious posts... you cant have it both ways.

So why wait 2 weeks to post this nani...

And I have read more posts in the mods room about your trading antics than any other member on here so don't give me that crap!!!

As I said before!

You have two choices

Feck off
Or shut up moaning like a little girl!!!

Simple

Mickie

For your information it wasn't 2 months and the trade was NOT done on your forum it was never advertised on here the people that bought the items knew there was a wait and had waited previously this took longer then that and there was a problem in getting money back to them but don't exaggerate 2 months!

Also if i was such a con artist why do your mod team and admin still trade with me for items? I had one one bad moment then but i ain't no rip of merchant!

People who say your getting sick of this stuff as it is becoming more of a thing on here i don't blame you but you do see why it is happening there just seems to be more and more posts about religion etc on here on a site about hacking i don't see the link!

yawnn , blah blah blah , why bother explainin yerself ?
chill out , get a drink .

@ chrispeters don't tell me what to do i will do what i want to do don't like it turn around

Yeah and you are one of the first to get involved with religious posts... you cant have it both ways.

So why wait 2 weeks to post this nani...

And I have read more posts in the mods room about your trading antics than any other member on here so don't give me that crap!!!

As I said before!

You have two choices

Feck off
Or shut up moaning like a little girl!!!

Simple

Mickie

I didn't ever start any religous posts well i did 2 actually and when i did they dissapeared and they were about some news all be it focusing on the religous side. I never called no religous group cunts etc but it still got deleted lol

I don't have a problem with any other member on here only one and its emerald he is the only one who continously won't stop his racial jibes.

Maybe i am becoming as bad as him and should 'shut up moaning like a little girl' and get on with it.

I made this post 2 weeks later as it was the first i read of it as when i was bored last night i decided to have a browse on here.

I won't get involved in no religous posts etc from now on no matter who they concern but i just have one question

What has religion got to do with this site?

Thats me done!: mr ed :

Nani, let it lie mate. you will not win an arguement on this thread with 20 people all against you.. take it on the chin mate.. relax for the evening and come back tommorow or something.. Your a good lad and i wouldnt want something like this thread to spoil that..

What has religion got to do with this site?

This is the point its not for you to judge what people can post or talk about.

I can easily answer this post with the FACT (YES FACT) that the general chat section is the biggest part of our site.

Bigger than cable, satellite, football.

Because people like to talk about things and that is a part of DW now.

If you want to tell us about something then you can its "general" for a reason!!!

I would like to believe this site is for everyone including muslims, christians, blacks, whites, yellows, every colour you can think off.

You will also need to know that the site is a British site.

You will also need to know that some members do not share the same ideas as you NANI, they will annoy you, they will wind you up.

Don't be a victim NANI use the ignore button... if you put this into practice then you would not be making posts that are not needed when you can use the report button!!!

Mickie

Muslims are cnuts.. but so are Catholics and Christians..

Catholics ARE Christians mate ;)

Re: Emarald, I've always found Emarald to hate everyone equally, he hates the fooking lot of us, not just Muslims. Get over yourself Nani, if you weren't Muslim then I'm sure Emarald would find something else to hate you for.

Emarald, the only proud BNP member with roots from Ireland who were actually members of the Coatbridge Massive at one time. :)

It seems to be we are just showing a bit of sorrow here guys because the free tele is coming to an end and we're all getting a bit touchy with some subjects. At the end of the day we're all born the same way and we all go out of this world the same way and for this in my eyes we ARE all EQUAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back