Double standards on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly does that little toe rag on here have to do to violate forum rules he openly calls muslims cunts etc in the open forums yet you seem happy to turn a blind eye what exactly is breaking the rules if one of the team could clarify or is it ok for the community from now on using terms such as

muslim cnuts?
Jewish cnuts?
Christian cnuts?
etc

I just want some clarification on this as it seems a certain member who wrote the following

What a terrible thing to do put up anti terrorism cameras in a Muslim area, whatever next.

Don't want to upset the cnuts now do we

Had no action taken and obviously i would like to know if this is ok as when he did it, it appears he didn't violate any rules does it apply for everyone or is he immune to the rules?

For the record this is no victim muslim card being played just seeking a clarification on the rules!

The rant is this member is continously insulting another particular religion and nothing gets done about it. The ain't no bitch fit but a point that a certain arse hole on here gets it all his own way and no one seems to give a foook quite frankly it would be ok if the little cnut (i believe it is ok to use this considering the above) came out in real life like a man would love to see how long he would last behind the keyboard and in his mothers home hiding he acts like 10 men.

What exactly does that little toe rag on here have to do to violate forum rules he openly calls blacks cunts etc in the open forums yet you seem happy to turn a blind eye what exactly is breaking the rules if one of the team could clarify or is it ok for the community from now on using terms such as

black cnuts?
Jewish cnuts?
Christian cnuts?
etc

I just want some clarification on this as it seems a certain member who wrote the following

Quote:
If anyone needed dropping it was Heskey the useless cooont.
Insulting everyone who works at Apple terrible
iPhone bumper ffs £25 nearly robbing cunts apple are!
Attacking other members
Go **** yourself you pussy hole!
Talk out your foookin backside all day long you must be emeralds left testicle

Had no action taken and obviously i would like to know if this is ok as when he did it, it appears he didn't violate any rules does it apply for everyone or is he immune to the rules?

For the record this is no playing the white man victim card being played just seeking a clarification on the rules!

The rant is this member is continously insulting anothers particular colour and nothing gets done about it. The ain't no bitch fit but a point that a certain arse hole on here gets it all his own way and no one seems to give a foook quite frankly it would be ok if the little cnut (i believe it is ok to use this considering the above) came out in real life like a man would love to see how long he would last behind the keyboard and in his mothers home hiding he acts like 10 men.

P.S If I took any of your quotes out of contex I apologize

Last edited:
The use of swear words can be taken as offensive, of course. But in reality they are used as descriptive adjectives to generalise or explain a feeling, usually from someone who does not have intelligence to use formal language.
So many people are offended by swearing but this forum doesnt ban its use, as its mainly aimed at adults.... certainly aimed at people living in the united kingdom and part of our everyday culture. Swearing and poor use of english language is not for us to police, it never will be. With that said, directly attack on someone for their religion, or enciting hatred of religion will result in bans.

Ie, using the same words will have different results:
a) Those muslim cnuts are protesting again
b) You are a muslim cnut
c) muslims are cnuts, everyone with that religion should be set on fire

a) no ban ; b) probably a ban ; c) yes a ban

I see no reason to ban in that example you gave Nani. Someone generalises that they do/dont want to upset a group of people living in a muslim area. The view and use of language is poor, but thats part of everyday life, and how you choose to read it or imply from it is your choice.

It's time to understand this is a grown ups forum. Use of swear words are common in our language and this forum isnt here to shape or influence the great british culture.

You should have brought this up there and then in the post or use the button to "report post", not bring it all up in the air nearly 2 weeks later to start another argument off

The use of swear words can be taken as offensive, of course. But in reality they are used as descriptive adjectives to generalise or explain a feeling, usually from someone who does not have intelligence to use formal language.
So many people are offended by swearing but this forum doesnt ban its use, as its mainly aimed at adults.... certainly aimed at people living in the united kingdom and part of our everyday culture. Swearing and poor use of english language is not for us to police, it never will be. With that said, directly attack on someone for their religion, or enciting hatred of religion will result in bans.

b) You are a muslim cnut

I see no reason to ban in that example you gave Nani. Someone generalises that they do/dont want to upset a group of people living in a muslim area. The view and use of language is poor, but thats part of everyday life, and how you choose to read it or imply from it is your choice.

It's time to understand this is a grown ups forum. Use of swear words are common in our language and this forum isnt here to shape or influence the great british culture.

You are right

However you incorrect in the intelgiate part - Im pritty use their are some very intelagent people who speak like this - Most of it (IMO) is to do with how they are brough up or the type of area they lived in.

You should have brought this up there and then in the post or use the button to "report post", not bring it all up in the air nearly 2 weeks later to start another argument off

Yep, totally agree with the above.

I wish we could have a lot less of all of it.

What's the point?

Not a slant on either person but for the life of me I don't understand why things like this even try to get made public, it's like if you have a problem with another member or they have a problem with you then try and sort it out via pm - and the decent people will try to meet you half way - the tw@s will not - that is how you separate the men from the boys. And if you're dealing with a child then don't have owt to do with them because they're obviously not worth your time.

Again not directed at the two in question, this is a generalization. We get enough arguments over nothing regardless we don't need people fishing for them. No point and no gain.

There are certain members on here who will never see eye to eye with each other.
The site would be a lot happier if they just added each other on their ignore lists and let the rest of us enjoy the forum in peace.
Otherwise its just going to go on and on and on.............................

On reflection I deleted my post, because your right Hamba, what is the point.

:Cheers:

A like it Dave,,free Rodders from the grey bar hotel.
A could think of a helluva lot of others who deserve a ban rather than a member who has contributed a lot to this site and maybe made a wee mistake that could have and should have been dealt with via pm.

We all have our stupid moments and maybe say the wrong things but there are clearly some trolls,,sorry members who push it too far,too often and they seem to walk between the raindrops.
They are not hard to spot as usually they have 50 or so posts and only seem to post in controversial subjects as it gives them a hard on watching people bitch.

A can understand its not easy for mods and admin to always make the right choices so am not having a dig at them,im having a dig at the trolls and you know who all are.
Ma advice to them is get a fu***** life and get out more because if your only pleasure is stirring up shit on a hack forum then you are beyond help and frankly its getting pathetic..

b) You are a muslim cnut

im from up north, and basically everyone is a cnut (or worse)..... simple, be it the irish tw@ts, scottish coonts, welsh sheep shaggers etc etc, where i come from everyone gets called a name.

me, i must be the most unluckiest coont of em all.

i`m half irish, half english, which automatically entitles me to have some welsh and scouse in me, and i` live in blackburn, probably the most shittiest of places to live in, in england.

back to the original post though, i have my views on religion and race, i view myself as catholic irish as most of my family are from ireland, and i dont always agree with emerald, but i do think you are going over the top by saying hes calling all muslims cunts. I think a very good post by pink helmets.

I think you should all grow up and starting worrying about real stuff, in other words, get a life.

I think you should all grow up and starting worrying about real stuff, in other words, get a life.

Yeah I think you'll find some of us already have....looking at that post I have to ask, have you ? ;)

thats why its only a short ban :)

it needs to be said no matter who or how popular you are bans will be issued,but to be fair bans are not issued often here

I hope he returns and takes it on the chin :)

A like it Dave,,free Rodders from the grey bar hotel.
A could think of a helluva lot of others who deserve a ban rather than a member who has contributed a lot to this site and maybe made a wee mistake that could have and should have been dealt with via pm.

We all have our stupid moments and maybe say the wrong things but there are clearly some trolls,,sorry members who push it too far,too often and they seem to walk between the raindrops.
They are not hard to spot as usually they have 50 or so posts and only seem to post in controversial subjects as it gives them a hard on watching people bitch.

A can understand its not easy for mods and admin to always make the right choices so am not having a dig at them,im having a dig at the trolls and you know who all are.
Ma advice to them is get a fu***** life and get out more because if your only pleasure is stirring up shit on a hack forum then you are beyond help and frankly its getting pathetic..

well for the record i think your all stupid cooonts..

thats it ive tarnished everyone with the same brush..

now does that make us all equal as im a coont as well ???

on a more serious note.. calm down!!! yes words can me mis understood.. but the mods/admins give enough brething space before bans.. as in you can walk to the line, on the line and just a bit over... but when you rub the line out.. so are you... out that is

b) You are a muslim cnut

I agree with most of this post - some people really do need to grow up and accept that not everyone will or should have the same view on things.

My only concern is that example "a" should also be a banning offense - its a bit strong to label any group like that - substitute "Muslim" with "black" or "jewish" and see if it seems as innocent ??

It is fair enough to criticise an individual "bin laden is a c***, for being a terrorist" so long as its quantified but general slagging off of any group just isnt acceptable in this day and age. I thought we had moved on from the 70's?

I have no interest in the individual niggles and arguments that seem to have developed on here lately, although a lot of it seems childish but a line needs to be drawn. Im all for free speech but I suspect if the "a" example was shouted in front of police you might find yourself arrested for inciting racial hatred!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back