donuuuuuuts..... mmmm

goldie

Ellie's Buxom Wench
Reaction score
thats got yr attention . right. i have just bought from ebay and it works no worries, a SIMPSONS DONUT MAKER model no sp708. only paid a fiver or there abouts cant complain, but as stated when bidding, thers no instructions or recipes booklet. i thought no worries i'll hunt them down on internet. well, have found a recipe but cant get the instructions leaflet anywhere, sooooooooooooooooo, was wondering if anyone yonder has one of these and can copy it, or link, or something for me? pretty please as my partner loves donuts an dont wanna dissapoint him bless xx

From
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Basic doughnut batter mix - makes about 18 (3 x batches of 6)
- 100g plain flour
- 60g sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 a large beaten egg
- 85ml milk
- 25g melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence

Mix everything thoroughly into a smooth batter.
Let the doughnut maker heat up with the lid down until the ready light is on.
Open and spoon batter into each compartment to about 90% full and clip the lid closed.
Leave to cook for about 3 minutes, checking now and then.
Once cooked, remove the doughnuts with a non-metal implement to avoid scratching the non-stick surface.

Variations

Chocolate doughnuts: melt 4 large pieces of milk or plain chocolate and add it to the basic mix (can also use melted chocolate as a topping - yum!)

Cinnamon doughnuts: add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the basic mix

Apple doughnuts: add 1 large tablespoon of apple sauce to the basic mix

Yuuumm, police food!

Im sure asda/tesco do the packet of mixes

thats got yr attention . right. i have just bought from ebay and it works no worries, a SIMPSONS DONUT MAKER model no sp708. only paid a fiver or there abouts cant complain, but as stated when bidding, thers no instructions or recipes booklet. i thought no worries i'll hunt them down on internet. well, have found a recipe but cant get the instructions leaflet anywhere, sooooooooooooooooo, was wondering if anyone yonder has one of these and can copy it, or link, or something for me? pretty please as my partner loves donuts an dont wanna dissapoint him bless xx
http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m031102.htm#1

Next time I go in the attic I'll dig out the instructions from my machine and scan them ( assuming noone else does in the meantime ).

Edit :- The wife just informed me the instructions were about 3 feet away from me on the windowsill. As usual she was correct so here's a scan of the recipe page

Last edited:
THANKYOU EVERYONE printing up all the info youve replied with now and test it out now mmmm cant wait , let ya know what i think of em . thanks again xx

Thanks to this thread I've had to dig my machine out. I was being careful with what I ate lately but stuff it, doughnuts here I come :)

All I need for perfection is the squeezy custard cream you get like the anchor cream, but custard. mmmmmm custard.......DOH!

Thanks to this thread I've had to dig my machine out. I was being careful with what I ate lately but stuff it, doughnuts here I come :)

All I need for perfection is the squeezy custard cream you get like the anchor cream, but custard. mmmmmm custard.......DOH!

heheh looks like ive started a revolution. oh by the way , weve all just had a load of them and they were lovely thankyou for the recipes. me, ellie1988 ,and my two sons loved em xx dont think our waistlines will tho ha xx

Back