Dont understand !!!

RS_Andy

Member +
Reaction score
Hello all,

i seem to have a problem with my box, i have a (N*L) DI4000-N box , ive just made a funcard autoupdate card, put in my box and it does not seem to respond to me, ive done the funcard as the tutorial says correctly. I dont even seem to get the basic channels without the card anymore.

Does anybody know what could have happend or what i must of done wrong.

Thanks for any help

hello there, its not even working with the normal funcard i had in, i thought the keys rolled over but i dont think they have. I have the card as ity was yesturday, its just gone off as if the keys have rolled. (Am i making sence)

Thanks again

the keys changed wednesday, and thursday so may have changed again, keep trying the au fun card, if the keys have changed the au card will update after a few seconds.

Ive check the keys and they are still the same, they dont seem to have rolled.

Are there any more suggestions please ?

Try a warm reset with the fun4 AU in the box m8....

hello there, ive tried that, ive tried the old funcard that was working this morning too. is it this new system that i have seen in a few post. could this be a problem or is purely the card.

Do you fall into the TW category?is your box using the correct software for the area
A few boxes have fallen over in TW due to not having TW software on them.

if u go in2 the engineers menu, and check what firmware version u have

hello, im in the TW area using a N*L box, please tell if im giving the wrong information

the code release version is P3.53.25h.CR1
Hardware P3.245

Does this make any sence ?

RS_Andy said:
hello, im in the TW area using a N*L box, please tell if im giving the wrong information

the code release version is P3.53.25h.CR1
Hardware P3.245

Does this make any sence ?

Think your in for a long slog mate,you'll need to un-do the anti-update mod +re-flash the atties with TW software.
Theres a few threads knockin about in general regarding this problem and possible solutions,your also best talking to EDCASE he seems pretty clued up on this matter.

hth

yes it does,,

im not 2 sure but u can do the wembley trick 2 make it tw software

do u hav ways 2 link box 2 pc and use libby?

Hello all again, ive tried reading the posts and im kinda getting a bit confuzed with this.

Is there a tutorial in which im able to fix my box to the correct software version. Am i even saying this correctly ? (probably not, and i do appologise for me asking so many questions)

Thanks agian in advance.

can iask if i make a MOSC card for my box will that get the box working again, and how do i tell what ROM version file do i use. Ive tried looking in the engineers meny but could not find anything,

Thank you

It sounds like your area has gone vod ..... if your lucky your 4000n will be a revA1 with the v1.9 loader, if this is the case yuo can undo the no-update mod and upgrade the box in exCW to cr3.2 then bring it back to TW...

Have a search on the site, it has been covered before.

edcase

Back