Don't blame us for Brexit

No, we don't blame England for nothing. People don't have the right to force their culture on others. If they want their culture then they should stay in their Country. Don't come to our Countries and mistreat our Women by raping them because they're not wearing a hijab or a certain type of clothing. We are tired of pandering to a cult.

No, we don't blame England for nothing. People don't have the right to force their culture on others. If they want their culture then they should stay in their Country. Don't come to our Countries and mistreat our Women by raping them because they're not wearing a hijab or a certain type of clothing. We are tired of pandering to a cult.

:wtf: has this do do with Brexit? This post reminds me of that numpty who made the news because he thought that leaving the EU would stop asian immigration.

Daft cnuts like him that have taken us out of the EU @nara

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathetic idiot. First thing first, brexit should not take into account religion. Secondly, majority of muslims come from outside europe, so how does that effect brexit.

this post is just disgusting in every way

- - - Updated - - -

Daft cnuts like him that have taken us out of the EU @nara
I thought you would have been a leaver mate

What will you blame on Brexit?

What have Muslims got to do with it?

What does @HibbyDave mean?

I assume you know that successive Governments had the option to reduce immigration to zero within EU rules but chose not to?

Why do you think that was?

If we are to discuss Brexit, perhaps we should discuss some facts.

Back