Donald Trump

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have probably been watching too many Youtube clips today about Trump,,but honestly, where do you start with this guy. Everything he does just seems tainted and ends up in utter chaos. Do any of you think he will go a full term?

I have probably been watching too many Youtube clips today about Trump,,but honestly, where do you start with this guy. Everything he does just seems tainted and ends up in utter chaos. Do any of you think he will go a full term?

He'll go full term, and likely get another term. George W. Bush is a prime example of this. Sadly the divisions in the US are so wide that he just feeds on the fears of the people. He's only furthering his own agenda, and the agenda of his family.

Ask yourself, why was Ivanka unable to get any foothold in China, yet 2 days after meeting the Chinese PM Xi, she had patents there, and the ability to sell. Just a small example of the corruption and influence the guy is exerting.

Politics the world over is fu**** at the moment, they want to blame fake news for putting this guy in the whitehouse, now the fake news get out of jail card is used for absolutely anything the MSM want you to believe, every fu***** news corporation peddles fake news, BBC are probably the worst, it's not what they tell you as much as what they don't tell you, my voting days are over, I couldn't give a flying one what they promise, everyone is a lying barsteward. :mad:

soz having a bad day, this should really be in the rant room. :)

Politics the world over is fu**** at the moment, they want to blame fake news for putting this guy in the whitehouse, now the fake news get out of jail card is used for absolutely anything the MSM want you to believe, every fu***** news corporation peddles fake news, BBC are probably the worst, it's not what they tell you as much as what they don't tell you, my voting days are over, I couldn't give a flying one what they promise, everyone is a lying barsteward. :mad:

It's just the beginning of our Orwellian society, those who control the information, control the world. That's why they've gone after Snowdon, Assange and Manning so hard as they don't want people to know the truth.

Left wing/Right wing/Centrist, it's all the same, they're out for themselves. Look at the UK cabinet, I dont think there is 1 member of the cabinet who isn't a millionaire, how are they in touch with the man on the street? Same in the US, expect majority of those are billionaires. They say what they know the people want to hear to get elected, then once elected further their own agendas.

As Public Enemy said, "Dont believe the hype!"

I've personally thought he was **puts on tinfoil hat* in power like someone was trying to pull a three cup trick on us. The worlds all watching him and other people are getting away with something they shouldn't

I love Sir Donald Trump ;)
He is not a politician which i think is great and already a multi millionaire
Politician`s don`t have a clue about anything and really don`t care about common people
He says what everyone is thinking but he is not afraid to say it
America is booming thanks to him and has done more for the common people than the last 3/4/5 or more presidents combined
Even Mexicans & other South Americans voted for him and agree with him about deporting illegal`s,
Don`t believe what the MSM tell/show you its all fake news the same goes for the MSM here :mad:
I wish we had someone like him in power here ;)
I was a labour voter but no more as long as JC & DA are there until they are gone i will not be voting for them.

He'll go full term, and likely get another term.

Jesus, do you really think he will win another term janobi, I know America is pretty messed up but I honestly can't see him winning another term..:eek:

I think there are plenty of people Dave who feel the same way mate, the political world is all over the place at the moment. Personally I chose a helluva decade to give up snorting Ajax.

Jesus, do you really think he will win another term janobi, I know America is pretty messed up but I honestly can't see him winning another term..:eek:

120% he will win another term. If he doesn't then I will take a shit outside Buckingham palace and post it!! However if he gets impeached you can all suck my balls!

120% he will win another term. If he doesn't then I will take a shit outside Buckingham palace and post it!! However if he gets impeached you can all suck my balls!

I honestly think you will be flashing your starfish to the Queen on that one, I just don't see him making another term mate. Apparently its almost impossible to impeach him although it will be interesting to see what Mueller comes up with.:rolleyes:

I honestly think you will be flashing your starfish to the Queen on that one, I just don't see him making another term mate. Apparently its almost impossible to impeach him although it will be interesting to see what Mueller comes up with.:rolleyes:

Then we have a bet. Look out Liz here comes the rusty bullet hole.

Impeachment is a weird one, it’s very hard to prove as people will happily lie under oath, see the people muller has caught lying, Clinton at his impeachment for instance, Kavanaugh in the recent senate hearings.

If Muller has anything substantial on trump then he’d have been nailed by now, it seems that whilst trump is more crooked than a tree root, he’s very good at keeping things at arms length.

Then we have a bet. Look out Liz here comes the rusty bullet hole.

Impeachment is a weird one, it’s very hard to prove as people will happily lie under oath, see the people muller has caught lying, Clinton at his impeachment for instance, Kavanaugh in the recent senate hearings.

If Muller has anything substantial on trump then he’d have been nailed by now, it seems that whilst trump is more crooked than a tree root, he’s very good at keeping things at arms length.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wtf was this all about...o_Oo_O

I love Sir Donald Trump ;)
He is not a politician which i think is great and already a multi millionaire
Politician`s don`t have a clue about anything and really don`t care about common people
He says what everyone is thinking but he is not afraid to say it
America is booming thanks to him and has done more for the common people than the last 3/4/5 or more presidents combined
Even Mexicans & other South Americans voted for him and agree with him about deporting illegal`s,
Don`t believe what the MSM tell/show you its all fake news the same goes for the MSM here :mad:
I wish we had someone like him in power here ;)
I was a labour voter but no more as long as JC & DA are there until they are gone i will not be voting for them.
100% right joe apart from the sir donald

This youtube says everything about those numbnut yanks, they live in a bubble basically not a clue about anything beyond their shores. I remember when they held the World Cup and they asked this guy outside the stadium ! Who will win the World cup ?" , he looked flummoxed and replied "You mean the World series ??", he actually didn't know the World Cup was taking place yards from the ground
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They've been waiting for a USA is Great President and Trump told them what the wanted to hear and to fill them full of crap.

Haaa where do you start with the media bias controlled by the liberals? Why don't you focus on his acievments since being President but you might need to research this as the media won't be too forthcoming, the left wing in the US are a disgrace, Don Lemon attacking Kanye West for sitting with white people and attacked his mental health problems and called his presence in the white house a minstrel show, the thing is black unemployment in the US is at an all time low thanks to Donald trump , west is pointing out failed democrat policies towards black Americans for 100 years

Back