does ur motor need a signal from the lnb before it will turn

you should be able to get a signal now m8.

a2_R001-027_mod.jpg

thats how the saharah jungle looked after wed finished our 'lumberjack' themed party there

Hahaha funny quys ive had a right giggle here they were only baby ones lol was about to go up at 5 to fell the others but a neighbour saw me lol so ill have to do it early hours

roll on sat its make or break

i wont put on chimny as it would look w**k and i would think dangerous

just been reading this thread again, i dont know much about dish setup but is that motor crrectly installed i throught it went other way up.

yes mate the stabs have the motor arm facing upwards i have followed the manual and also what all the peeps on here have had to say.

sat should be ok hopefully

Mr P

yes mate the stabs have the motor arm facing upwards i have followed the manual and also what all the peeps on here have had to say.

sat should be ok hopefully

Mr P
lower the elevation of the dish
it's deffo to high

tried all that mate then put it up a notch each time moving it left and right to find thor

my own dish it 100% perfectly allighned so i dont think i would of done that through luck

What Size Dish do you have and where are you located?

have you used dishpointer to work out if those tree's are too close or not a factor in the signal?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9qMbbi2l9JA]YouTube - Aligning satellite dish[/ame]

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VBErZGBb2Fo&feature=related]YouTube - motorised satellite installation[/ame]

have you watched both of those?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTKet1Rj7c&feature=related]YouTube - If Your Sky Cant Get A Signal - This Is What To Do[/ame]

heres mr p now

did U get sorted mate? I'm having same problem , I don't even get the faintest signal

Thread is 7 years old mate.

Could you explain in detail what your problem is please .
sorry , I should check dates, I'vebought a basic motor and dish to try get channels back but I am not getting a signal what so ever , no matter where I point the dish, checked connections over and over, even bought new cable I'm using it for my old sly dish noprobs, , got aa2and xfnity, nothing I've been trying last 2 weeks , I've had 2 strokes so not safe to climb too high so have got it lower

sorry , I should check dates, I'vebought a basic motor and dish to try get channels back but I am not getting a signal what so ever , no matter where I point the dish, checked connections over and over, even bought new cable I'm using it for my old sly dish noprobs, , got aa2and xfnity, nothing I've been trying last 2 weeks , I've had 2 strokes so not safe to climb too high so have got it lower

So you have an alignment issue check out this thread on how to set up a motorized dish.

As you have it low is anything blocking your line of sight ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No the stabb mount rotor pole faces up with the dish sat on top of the motor, other motors have the dish hang off the motor and hang beneath it.

Back