does Cryo Sportster 1.7 uk05 still work ??

lombard

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got an nokia dbox 2 came with 11/12/05 sportster but kept blanking out if i stayed on a channel for long and yes i did try to change cam, now am using next gen 06/12/05 works ok no blanking but after a long while if i go back and forth in boquets thru the channels to watch and freezes so am saying is does this image still work with the key stuff thanks and has it got full epg ? aint got front row thanks

Hi mate ..i personally have found this image has problems when being used with a nokia after the recent cable keys changes but works fine on sagems...if you want to try a more stable image give gavs latest a go my nokia runs it and no freezes works perfect for me..

its on ucode 001A activated others are ucode 0014, 00FX, VORTEX, INTERN

just loaded Cryo Sportster 1.7 uk05 so far so good but wont get to carried away yet, i think each dboxs are different like some work on some images and others dont ! even if they a nokia same model :Clap:

lombard said:
just loaded Cryo Sportster 1.7 uk05 so far so good but wont get to carried away yet, i think each dboxs are different like some work on some images and others dont ! even if they a nokia same model :Clap:

its a bit of an old image now some people like it its best if you know how to update the camds as then it would be better

and it would bring it a little more upto date

no posts please how do i do that try and work it out your selves as long as you got backups you cant go wrong

go on have a play

cheers

what you mean cams can this image update when keys change ?? been running since yday and not a single glitch and very smooth

ya thats the one been running since yday aint turned it off once and been channel changing and hopping constantly and not a single freeze or glitch or blank,

lombard said:
ya thats the one been running since yday aint turned it off once and been channel changing and hopping constantly and not a single freeze or glitch or blank,

ok

that one i believe is set on the drivers for sagem and ucode 0014 enx on

thats maybe why you had problems before m8

but if you do change always make backups as you can always come back to it but that seems to say that you needed to change all the settings m8

for the latest images to work

i just checked settings and it is set to segam, nokia avia600 i think i may have a avia600 and the images i tryed before Nextgen 06/12/05 and sportster 11/12/05 was set to avia500 does them 2 images have that option selected default, but will it run with avia500 drivers selected on a avia600 how do i found out if its a avia600 my dbox ?? cheers and using 001A ucode

Last edited:
lombard said:
i just checked settings and it is set to segam, nokia avia600 i think i may have a avia600 and the images i tryed before Nextgen 06/12/05 and sportster 11/12/05 was set to avia500 does them 2 images have that option selected default, but will it run with avia500 drivers selected on a avia600 how do i found out if its a avia600 my dbox ?? cheers

my dbox works on avia500 so its all set for 500 and you can change to 600 on all of them via the blue button and system then hardware settings

have a look in this one first and write down all the settings in the

gtx/enx settings and driver selection and ucode selesction

then copy these settings on the newer images

also in settings misc put enx to on

thats it m8 you should have no more probs and also everytime it says reboot always yes/ya m8

cheers

ok gav, whenever i flash a new image or the one that is from you i need to do this !!

Ucode selection - UCODE 001A
GTX/eNX Chipset settings - Demux Reinet is - on
Framer Channel Reset is - Off
Clear Avia register is - On
Sagem/Philips eNX TDP Traces - On
1. Spinlock is - Off

Driver Selection - Nokia/sagem Avia600 Driver is - On

so with these settings i should not get freezes because yours are set to avia500
How do i find out if i have a avia600 does it say on chip ???

thanks

lombard said:
ok gav, whenever i flash a new image or the one that is from you i need to do this !!

Ucode selection - UCODE 001A
GTX/eNX Chipset settings - Demux Reinet is - on
Framer Channel Reset is - Off
Clear Avia register is - On
Sagem/Philips eNX TDP Traces - On
1. Spinlock is - Off

Driver Selection - Nokia/sagem Avia600 Driver is - On

so with these settings i should not get freezes because yours are set to avia500
How do i find out if i have a avia600 does it say on chip ???

thanks

well if you say that the Cryo Sportster 1.7 uk05 is fine then you know

dont forget 1 last thing m8 settings misc enx on as well and thats it yes m8 all should be fine

thanks gav lucky i tried this image, how do i confirm that mine is a avia600 chip ??

lombard said:
thanks gav lucky i tried this image, how do i confirm that mine is a avia600 chip ??

well if you say that the Cryo Sportster 1.7 uk05 is fine then you know what chip you have m8

lombard said:
its on ucode 001A activated others are ucode 0014, 00FX, VORTEX, INTERN
how do you change ucode 001A to ucode 0014 on my nokia dbox2, there is no option that allows you to change it, well i can find the 001a ucode, but when i go on it and press to change...nothing........?

johnny bravo what image are you using m8?

Back