Does anyone want a free jamma cab, ideal for mame.... part 2

bigeasy_uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've got a electrocoin spectrum cab that I'm giving away to a lucky forum member. It's a great cabinet, I just don't have the space for it. the screen isn't working and i've used the 'kick' button harness, but if you are converting it to mame you will be replacing the screen and re-wiring the controls anyway. I've offered it to pepperami in a pm as he was gutted at missing the last one but I haven't got a reply yet. so anyone who wants it reply to this thread and if he doesn't get in touch soon I will decide who gets it.

I've got a electrocoin spectrum cab that I'm giving away to a lucky forum member. It's a great cabinet, I just don't have the space for it. the screen isn't working and i've used the 'kick' button harness, but if you are converting it to mame you will be replacing the screen and re-wiring the controls anyway. I've offered it to pepperami in a pm as he was gutted at missing the last one but I haven't got a reply yet. so anyone who wants it reply to this thread and if he doesn't get in touch soon I will decide who gets it.

Another fantatic offer from bigeasy_uk to a lucky forum member. Could you post some photos of the cab your giving away so interested people know what it looks like?

I'd be interested in the Jamma board, dependent on what game it is, and whether it is fully working, and obviously whether your selling it or striping it out :)

Another fantatic offer from bigeasy_uk to a lucky forum member. Could you post some photos of the cab your giving away so interested people know what it looks like?

I'd be interested in the Jamma board, dependent on what game it is, and whether it is fully working, and obviously whether your selling it or striping it out :)

I will put it back together tonight and take some photo's so y'all can see what it looks like.
In the meantime here is one I found on the internet:
image001.jpg

I'm going to put this in the trading section, I don't think this section shows up on the main page. I can't believe no ones snapped my hand off for it yet

PM SENT M8.... ooooh pick me pick me :) lol

Back