does any body know danty

pritesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi if anyone here is a friend of danty or knows him personally could you speak to him and ask him what has happened to my clanzer as its been over a month since i sent payment, or if you live in cheshire could you pm me.

to mods/admins rat has said it is ok for me to create this thread

Thanks

pritesh i think u may have lost your money

traded with em some time back got ripped of as well

dating the shackdays

pritesh I know u have already PM me about this m8 but could u send me all info u have on this guy and we'll see what we can dig up ;)

i am sure he was selling some stuff on hackable few weeks back

tmc

ok Ive PMd him telling him to send goods to u or he will be permently banned

sent you the pm rat, thanks everyone else. also have his phone number but hes not answering.

still aint replied yet and still not answering his phone so might as well ban him. got his address so just going to make sure he gets a load of junk in the post and spam in his inbox. thanks anyway

Id rather wait a bit he could be on holiday,working away or anything give it a week or so and Ill check if he has been online ;)

Ive given him three weeks now on something i thought was a one to one sale i didnt know he was a trader.£30 QUID HES ROBBED OF ME, H e may come up with the stuff as i have his bank details.

danty is selling the same items on another forum m8 cannot post the link as it aint allowed but he is ripping members
ban the low life for life

Im not a member of many other forums ,but if u are a member them please feel free to make them aware of his scamming and if they wish they can contact me here to verify it

I would shop this wee scum to the authorities seeing as we have all his details and bank accounts, but when they would ask what the purchase was i could be lost for words. ha lol.

Best thing to do is to get him banned from every site which provides him a source of income.

Id rather wait a bit he could be on holiday,working away or anything give it a week or so and Ill check if he has been online ;)

he told me he was going india soon but cant remember when exactly

Back