Does 3.1 OEA allow OC & Wifi

scooby do

Inactive User
Reaction score
Simple really does the lastest OE firmware enable overclocking and Wifi access, I seem to remember a bug that allowed OC but it disabled Wifi. Also just though I had bricked a PSP but I guess it was where it was running a custom background previously on the downgrade to 1.5 it mucked it up, managed to browse through the XMB without a display and down a restore default settings and back to normal phew close one.

Anyway looking to put a OE on but want to make sure that 3.1 is OC and wifi.

Cheers

Hiya mine's on 3.10OE-A is overclocking where you go into Recovery mode and change xmb and cpu speeds?

Simple really does the lastest OE firmware enable overclocking and Wifi access, I seem to remember a bug that allowed OC but it disabled Wifi. Also just though I had bricked a PSP but I guess it was where it was running a custom background previously on the downgrade to 1.5 it mucked it up, managed to browse through the XMB without a display and down a restore default settings and back to normal phew close one.

Anyway looking to put a OE on but want to make sure that 3.1 is OC and wifi.

Cheers

it sure does m8.but dont try custom icons on it coz it will be another close one lolo

Also just though I had bricked a PSP but I guess it was where it was running a custom background previously on the downgrade to 1.5 it mucked it up, managed to browse through the XMB without a display and down a restore default settings and back to normal phew close one.

If you press the brightness key it should come back on. Could be the brightness bug.

Rec mode allows default (whatever that may be?), 222, 266, 300 and 333, I altered mine to 266 today and get internet access. Just been in changed both xmb and cpu speed, again, now set at 333 and still get on internet.

Is this what you wanted to know?

Back