dodgy card in subbed box

wytherman

Inactive User
Reaction score
How risky is it to write a AU card for a subbed box?

are the cc peeps able to tell if i use a au card? does he box tell them what i am watching?

probably been asked before and if it has i apologise.

with all respect mate if yo have to ask the question , i think you should do it....let me no if you get a knock at the door...

rule of thumb mate, NEVER MESS WITH A SUBBED BOX, NEVER LEAVE TALKBACK ON (YES YOU'LL GET PPV FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, MAYBE A MONTH, BUT THEY WILL NAIL THAT) is it really worth it?? the films are sh*t.get a non subbed box and go from there...

How risky is it to write a AU card for a subbed box?

are the cc peeps able to tell if i use a au card? does he box tell them what i am watching?

Yes, they can potentially tell !

One of the things a subbed box does on a regular basis, via its talkback channel, is send information to VM regarding your tier map. If you have tiers you shouldn't or the min/max (or even dates) are wrong then VM can easily see the differences (assuming they actually bother which is unknown)

Yes, they can potentially tell !

One of the things a subbed box does on a regular basis, via its talkback channel, is send information to VM regarding your tier map. If you have tiers you shouldn't or the min/max (or even dates) are wrong then VM can easily see the differences (assuming they actually bother which is unknown)

im not prepared to take the risk and find out lol.

Thanks all the same for the advice ;)

Back