Security Do you use a vpn

Sorry don't get the thread... Could you explain a little more. I don't use a VPN but router allows me to add VPN client. Should I be doing this and are they any recommended providers?

Sorry don't get the thread... Could you explain a little more. I don't use a VPN but router allows me to add VPN client. Should I be doing this and are they any recommended providers?

Its a leakage test for your VPN,if using one that is,its shows whether your ISP IP address is visible as well as the one the VPN gives you,obviously if it is then there is not much point having a VPN,

As for VPN uses,I use one for torrenting and for accessing services in countries where you need a local ip address

Its a leakage test for your VPN,if using one that is,its shows whether your ISP IP address is visible as well as the one the VPN gives you,obviously if it is then there is not much point having a VPN,

As for VPN uses,I use one for torrenting and for accessing services in countries where you need a local ip address

Same here mainly for blocked sites.

same here use for blocked sites etc

as for best still looking some secure others not

Thanks for explanation im not using VPN hence why my ip was showing up in ipleak

I use a VPN from Usenet, I'm a yearly subscriber so get VPN as part of the package, I just add details to my Router and everything on the net at home goes through VPN

I would think that they are fine for geoblocked servers, but if you are thinking of getting up to some fraudulent behavior, i would hazard a guess that if the law contacted the VPN supplier, they would hand over your ISP WAN IP immediately?? lol

Anyone know what ones will work with movie box on iPad ? As it seems most the content is now blocked an it says use a vpn

Sorry to revive a relatively old thread....

Those asking what makes a good VPN, it is quite complex depending on what you find important. But if you want anonymity then there are a few places you can look to find out the best ones.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Has a complete list of VPN suppliers, who take anonymity seriously.

You could also look at
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I dont use a VPN at home, as I don't do anything illegal..... Anymore :)

try witopia

We are not set up in any way to directly view an individual customer’s activity, nor do we monitor, capture, or store logs that are directly attributable to any individual customer. Some indirect data, and the other bits that are cached during the regular course of running an Internet business, are regularly destroyed, mostly during our weekly maintenance windows. In fact, we only keep this minimal and temporary “trailing log” of indirect data in case we learn a user is violating the terms of use, e.g. spamming, committing crimes using the service, etc. In that specific case, we will report this to our abuse team, determine the guilty party through a laborious matching process, terminate their service, and take further action, if necessary.

Personally I wouldn't use them. Clearly states they will hang you out to dry. You're not anonymous using this service.

Last edited:
im in the middle east and mostly vpn and proxy siter are block too.. do you have any other vpn?

Take a look at privateinternetaccess.com, I've been using them for the past couple of years myself, lots of endpoints around the globe and allow payment in bitcoin.

Back