• Poll closed .

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
please vote and state why you voted what you voted please

thanks it is important for us as we think we do do everyone we can

cheers

yep this is just a quick poll to get your opinions on us.

... everybody vote on the poll above so we can see your thoughts.
If you think theres something we could improve on (i.e. provide more detailed information) then write your comments.
We want to hear from you whether your response is positive or negative.

Nobody (not even me or gav) can see whos voted what (unless you tell us), so dont be shy, vote fairly.
[I'll make this a temporary sticky]

sure this isn't just an ego boost :D lol
Nice one guys, you've given me heaps of help here :)

Yep, you two guys are certainly a big set of tossers:silly:

Only joking, with the help from yourselves & others on here i've managed to go from knowing naff all about dboxs to knowing next to naff all, which has helped get the dbox i bought up & running.:Cheers:

gav n liam great help replied to my questions on forum everytime good work guys

thanks gav n liam

even though i aint got a dbox yet i learnt so much from reading the replies these two have been given and also answered my questions, liam your guide REVISED Tutorial is top draw, when i get the dbox i think i'll be ready to know what to do with it, thanks

Shouldn't that read Liam and I. lol

I think you guys go beyond the call of duty to help us all out. Even when we are being lazy and can't be bothered to search you help us out.

:emotions1

Id have to say yes, even though Im a newbie, your guides have been invaluable for me and through the guides got my dbox up and running :D

What I would like to say is that any change of a guide which has all the acronyms in it, for example vod, nvod, emu, ucodes and so forth so forth, it can be a bit daunting when everyone is speaking in acronyms and the 'newbies' havent got a clue as to what they mean or stand for.

Last edited:
2 of the BEST

Both of you guys have helped me out loads on other forums Im glad to have bumped into both of you . Cheers for all the hardwork and effort .:Cheers:

i just think if it wasnt for you guys i would still be a complete waste of space on this dont get me wrong there are a lot of guys on here that have helped me in other ways and i am grateful to them and i hope they keep doing it yous two are just my insperation to better myself in this field cheers m8s

Wadey said:
sure this isn't just an ego boost :D lol

lol, no this poll has arisen after a particular member made a complaint.
we just thought we'd give your opinions to see what you really think
of us.

cheers for all your comments so far,
Liam.

Yes you both help me loads just by reading other peoples post with your speady answers. I am a newbie and I did my first post last night & within minutes you was there, so a big thanks from me m8's

Marc

JOLLY GOOD FELLOWS & so say all of us

have been a member of this forum for some time, but very rarely have to ask any thing as you both answer very claerly in all your posts ( to me anyway !!!) and also your images are the business,
:Cheers:

liamcrayden said:
lol, no this poll has arisen after a particular member made a complaint.

What people need to realise is that (Im sure :D) you guys have lives as well, you cannot be online 247 just waiting to find a newbie post and jump in and rescue them. It will take some time.

On the other hand if you gave blatantly false/rude info then thats another matter, but that wont ever happen.

WITHOUT DOUBT! you guys are the main men ,with out you I would no nothing .:Cheers:

How the hell can anybody complain about you guys, its not as though this is a paid job,lol, i think all the newbies on here need a dose of the other 2 forums ( you 2 guys know which i mean) and see how long they would last then, tbh i dont know how you have the patience to answer the same questions over and over again, i mean some ppl dont even try search or anything they just post a simple question and wait for it to be answered.
Its a safe bet that this section would be a lot quieter and a lot of ppl would still be strugling with there dbox but for you 2.
You both get my vote anyday.
cheers derek.

Definitely reckon this is an ego trip and not up for sucking any blokes ...... BUT, that said you get my vote! YEP

you guys sure do! just waiting for a bit more help when liam uploads his updated neutrino dreambox image. lol

Back