do you get enough help from me & liam

do you think you get enough help from me & liam

• yes

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • no

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you 2 guys have been a great help to me and a lot of other people on here, and the Images you have updated and modded have been fantastic,

This forum would not be the same without you.

You both get a yes vote from me without any hesitation.

Keep up the good work chaps

Fermec

Can't believe someone is complaining!

The work you guys do on the images is priceless. Helping people on the forums on top? I don't know where you get the time.

This forum would be a shadow without your selfless help.

Thanks guys

Bah ;)

Keep up the good work guys its nice to know this section is in good hands......whilst i am away ;) ....oh and congrats on the Modship:) .

yep from me...

i pm'd Liam asking if i could add him to my msn and asked him for help, there was no hesitation from him, and assured me he will help when i needed it.

thanks Liam, sorry i never got back to you, 'derekwd' has flashed my box for me, but i can be sure, that when new images are available, i will be needing help again.

and thanks to derekwd. :Cheers:

Usefull and Informative yet ive been a fool.

Yep you guys have got me where i am today. A few others too who are not mentioned but still its not about them its about you guys.

I slagged you all off with my stiched up like a kipper thread. But I have really appologised a thousand times for that, It was in my very early days here at w.o.d. My first ever Forum, and i was surprised that i had never been shuned by you guys.

I still feel bad and wont rest until the thread is dead and buried.

I would like to take some of the work load off your hands but am still not 100%sure if i am giving the right advice.

But yes you guys have been trully "USEFULL AND INFORMATIVE". :emotions1:

I have been the fool.:Jester: : tosser :

Very noble of you wenglishboy.

I just done a search under "kipper" and found your thread, i was gonna post on it to bump it up to the top for a laugh, but my concious got the better of me ;)

goodluck

Last edited:
Well what can we all say!!!!! without you boys working your image magic we would all have dodgy freezing boxes!!!!!!! & all your help is much appreciated!!!!!! :Cheers: boys Griz

Course we get enough help from these 2 people.I read the origional post where all this buisness started and am a little stumped as to why you need to defend the right to give people advice. If people want to know how every little detail works then they too must read read and read a little more. I think the majority of people would be confused if you started to give technical answers to simple questions. But for those that want the techi answer they could always ask couldnt they ?
Anyway boys keep up the good work you do a dam fine job here and elswhere. :Cheers:

Hello,

I voted yes, because having been a new member for les sthen a week, I actually got help, and gavn even conversed giving help when i private messaged him, something you dont often see with the all powerful on forums.

I for one am here to stay purely because of the great attitude from people on the forums especially both of you

Regards

No you not having your name in a different colour,, yes matty's your doing an excellent.

PS: dont forget to post my bribe. pmsflol

Last edited:
Gav I think we can see the general trend in this poll very clearly :) Thanks guys for all your comments; its just after we received a complaint from one person we didnt know whether we were doing any good on here so we just thought we'd go ahead and ask...

Poll closed but you're still free to discuss your comments if you wish.
Liam :)

yes liam i think so

thanks to everyone that got involved with this it was a big deal to some as a member has stated that

this forum is going down hill and the help is not the same all we want to do is just push everyone in taking mine and liams images

also the support is not up to scratch

and that is the purpose for this vote and comments feedback

so a big thankyou to all we do appreciate your feedback

cheers

gav n liam are the best thing since the wheel, I dont know how yiu find the time to do so much work on the dbox files
Just keep up the good work
You will get my YES vote every time
Many thanks chaps!!

loady said:
Very noble of you wenglishboy.

I just done a search under "kipper" and found your thread

Yes i reccomend all newbies to read my "kipper " thread. At least if they are feeling like i was when i was a newbie, then they will know that the feeling was mutual even if the feeling at the time was a mixture of me letting off steam whilst tearing my hair out sortin the dox and a load of shite too.

I have 2 brain cells when it comes to pc's/ networkin/ ftping etc. I class myself as a real numpty or at least i did class myself as a real numpty until i got into the dox and this forum. You guys (and hopefully me) can be really helpfull if asked the right questions.

The last thing we need is newbs winging and moaning. Ive done enough of that for us all.

The Dox Works brilliantly but your brain is suffering from I.O. Information Overload. Take a break if you feel like a kipper and just read read read. And dont touch the Dox till your ready.

yes 4 sure you guys are most helpful and many newbs like myself have gained valuable info lst hand or from reading posts where you have helped some1 else with the same problem
The time u both put into the Dbox section is amazing and for the 1 disappointed person there will be hundreds of happy peeps for what they gained from your input into this forum....keep up the good work

I've only used gav's images so far though I intend trying Liam's enigma this weekend.

Without your help I'd still be trying to reflash the amtels on my old di1000 and watching 'strictly come dancing'

Keep up the great work

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU

YOU GET MY VOTE

to be honest im not sure what we are all voting for ?
personally i think its just an automated response service ,cmon who in there right minds would be answering peoples questions and helping them out at 5 AM in the morning ?
these 2 cant be right in the head ?
only joking guys just makes me wonder how many hours sleep you 2 get ? seen you posting at all hours and all day do you 2 guys work or do you get paid commision on every question you answer
cos you are both doing more moderating / helping than required of any moderator on any forum ive come across yet .

you both do an excellent job with the forum and i hope you both carry on with the high standards you have set .

Yeah we're on commision ;) damn you found out ;)
All you guys are making us money...
We wouldnt do it otherwise, no point in that :)

YES Vote!!!!!

Without doubt the most helpfull people on the forum, that said I would like to know which moron voted NO and WHY???????????: shocked2 Thanks for all of the images and very timely help and assistance it takes alot of effort to sort out other folks stress (Mine included) and to debug the images from krout to english many many thanks for all the help and good luck and heath for the future. :Cheers:

Dtwomac.

Back