do you benifit from the blue button feature ?

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
was wondering how many people really use the blue button feature on the Digitalworldz Image

its a nice featire but who use's it ?

only time i really use it m8 is when its time for an upgrade m8 and the odd picicon when its needed

I never use it, seldom use the dreambox at all but its not connected to router anyway so its a NO for me...sorry.

uses mine all the time. messing about with the emu etc.

:) thanks for relies so far

its something we can look at for future releases see

tbh I never use mine either

what does the blue button do? trying to get to grips with all these images lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

for image updates and if i want to try a new emu,i think its very handy to have

I use my to back up my services/bouquets after any changes i.e if chanels move transponders or if new channels are added. I also grab diff emu's if i feel like playing with them. Probably only use it once or twice a month BUT i also think its a valuable part of the image and shouldnt be took out.

regards

q2

what does the blue button do? trying to get to grips with all these images lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
Hi 500c is a small box not much meomery if you had a bigger box like 7025 you can download lots of things plugins games cams via blue button****

I use the blue button, some really good features, including backing up images and flashing.

Excellent features:Clap:

I also use the blue button alot , playing around mainly , great show off feature to the mates lol ..

may be getting a 500 and i would definately like the blue button features:proud:

Ive used the blue button feature, shouldnt be taken out imo!

I use it all the time. Could do with it being more content rich though in terms of what is available to download. More skins etc. Can people submit items for inclusion in the download area?

Have to admit, that i've found it handy, changing the emu or just downloading a game or a skin to entertain the kids.
Its definately a benifit to have the function there, unless a better function is suggested.

yeah, I use it with to mess about with the cams, see which gives me the best picture on artifacting channels
might get a new skin if any minimalist ones get uploaded

Blue Button

used it a couple of times to put addons on but could live with out it NEVER use the help button if that helps...

Back