do u belive in UFO' S??

No.

Even though I once saw one. :)

I believe there is life out there somewhere in the universe, but I don't think they would want to come to earth and probe our arse holes.

anything in the sky which cant be identified is a UFO.

do you mean do we believe aliens are visiting earth?

got admit that its a pretty good picture

NASA - Home

It is a good picture, but that's part of the problem.

I would say it's too good. God knows what sort of manipulation it's had done to it.

Eye witnesses said it looked a comet, yet the picture shows what appears to be some sort of craft.

I don't believe in them even though I was abducted by one and subjected to the most horrific experiments, it came dressed as an orb and looked harmless enough, I'm not allowed to say what they did to me, but lets just say it put me right off cucumbers. :proud:

:Cheers:

I don't believe in them even though I was abducted by one and subjected to the most horrific experiments, it came dressed as an orb and looked harmless enough, I'm not allowed to say what they did to me, but lets just say it put me right off cucumbers. :proud:

did this involve a tent on calton hill by any chance?

haha aha where did they take u dave?

NASA - Home

Well that just proves that Ghosts and Aliens are in this together, it's a conspiracy. They use Orbs to fool us into thinking they are friendly as they contain the faces of dead loved ones, then they grab us and stick various fresh vegetables up or bums.

Just seems strange that they'd travel 99 billion light years just to play with our bums. :err:

LMFAO @ V14, Karym up to his old tricks again.

Not so sure about this one, i don't believe in little green men in spaceships, however i do believe that intelligent life (and yes i mean more intelligent than us humans) exists in the universe, and that the reason they don't contact us is because we aren't evolved enough beings. :)

And if anyone wants to dispute that, just look at this thread. Something else that could be an interesting discussion degenerates into who's taking it up the arse! I rest my case ;)

Last edited:
I agree, the slightest chance and they drag it down to the gutter. :)

UFO as in space ship with green men in? no.

Life somewhere else in the univerise? you'd be crazy to say no. of course there must be. We ain't a one off no matter what that ficticious book cobbled together by relgious freaks 2000 years ago says.

Have they visited us? why would they want to? how would they even know we exist? there's probably loads out there - all more interesting than us!

And if anyone wants to dispute that, just look at this thread. Something else that could be an interesting discussion degenerates into who's taking it up the arse! I rest my case ;)

meaowwwww

have a badge ;)

no_more_bitchy_pills_for_you_little_miss_crabby_as_button-p145298591702001814t5sj_400.jpg
:)

About 12 years ago I saw something strange in the sky. I always just chalked it up as being some military secret shit.

I don't think it was invaders from beyond the moon, since my arse ring was still intact following the encounter.

I would love to know wtf it was though.

there's been cave drawings ,images carved into hill sides dated thousands of years old showing alien like figures.
so who knows..would you like to visit this fecked up world or just fly by laughing your green ass off.

there's been cave drawings ,images carved into hill sides dated thousands of years old showing alien like figures.

Aliens or just really bad drawings? :)

@ Evastar, every Alien abductee claims to have had a prostate massage from these things, they are kinky I tell you!

Back